Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Ibiza tomorrow, cannot wait!
  • JoeBones
    Free Member

Nothing says summer like a wee rip to the white isle 🙂

Any other Ibiza lovers on here?

lunge

Yes!!!! Did 3 days in June, got a plan to go again late season as well. Love the place.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Not been for a few years. Spent my 30th birthday at a VIP table for sunset in mambo. Love pacha lo e play den bossa beach but I feel a bit old now at 42 down there. It can be as hectic or as chilled as you like, that’s my favourite thing about it.
    Still got some good contacts out there which always helps…

allthepies
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDbsZxCgI44[/video]

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Taking a bike?

jekkyl

I missed out on the whole ibiza thing, which is a shame really, as I probably would have enjoyed coming up on a pill at dawn on a beach with DnB.

loddrik
    Free Member

Lived out there for 7 years. Not been been back since tbh. Only good memories but I’ve done it all to death.

superstu
    Free Member

Went once and hated it, but each to their own.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Never too late jekkyl. As I said it’s as much or as little as you want. Get away from the west end and all the dick heads that reside there and it’s a pretty special place. However the west end is good for one thing and that’s getting slammed far cheaper than anywhere else in San an.

Chest_Rockwell
    Free Member

However the west end is good for one thing and that’s getting slammed far cheaper than anywhere else in San an.

Cafe Amsterdam? 😉 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Ibiza tomorrow, cannot wait!’ is closed to new replies.