Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Ibiza really does rock.
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Just dragged my withered corpse over the doorstep! What a great week!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Ok it doesn't!

shredder
    Free Member

No it does been back a week and miss it badly !

juiced
    Free Member

I loved it when I went years ago. What clubs did you go to? What music do the main clubs play now? Hows Mambo?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Had family with me this time so no major major late ones. Just love the feel of the place. Did sunset with mr guetta at mambo, love it in there coz I get looked after. Was there also last semptember and pacha closing party with the Swedish house mafia was one of the greatest nights I've ever had!
    Did our own little impromptu sunset last night as well, me the wife 2 beautiful children, outlaws and two big bottles of San mig down on the rocks. Love it!!

Pauly

Tis a great place.

Zoolander
    Free Member

Love the place – back there for two weeks in sept. Can't come soon enough

Rich
    Free Member

Love it!!

I'm sure I leave a bit of my soul there each time. 😆

Ibiza has something for everyone, if you know where to look.

I'll be going back end of August for the 6th time.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Anyone stayed at Ibiza rocks hotel? would love to go see prodigy play there this year!

Rich
    Free Member

Nah I'm getting a bit old for that sort of hotel now I think(33)!

I like the Gran Sol hotel. I saw Pendulum last year at Bar M, that was good.

timc
    Free Member

Been Ibiza rocks, Bit of a dump, but the events are great!

Hoping to go out later this year!

I just chuckle to myself thinking what the moaning arses on here would make of some of the prices out there haha!

timc
    Free Member

dumps an exageration, lets say it standard!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Had a feeling it might not be top notch! Oh and you're never too old, I was leading the happy clappers down at mambo at 35! However I probably look too old!! 🙂

shredder
    Free Member

Keep going back have been 10 times now including working a season out there. Something very special about the place as said above I feel each time I leave something there. Did Mambo sunset of course no big clubs this time as wanted relaxed with the wife.
    A very special place to go is to watch the sunset at ES Vedra climb up to the old fort well worth it. But done them all opening parties closing parties still have friends out there……………..do I sound like I miss it
    Mambo

Es Vedra

badnewz
    Free Member

Investor called Jim Mellon, he's made millions out of trading, but still reckons his best ever investment was buying a house on Ibiza.

wrightyson
    Free Member

@ Shredder, do you know leah the manageress at mambo then? Cracking girl, I went to school with her, looked after me and the wife a treat this year. It was absolutely banging this year.

hora
    Free Member

I love Ibiza but I love the non-clubbing side. We always stay at Simbad hotel just outside of Ibiza town. Cracking place 🙂

spacehopper

Went earlier this year… amazing place! cant wait to go back!

Zoolander
    Free Member

Anyone ever done any riding on formentera , I've walked and mountain biked mist of the south of Ibiza but haven't ventured to the other island, although I've heard people say it's good.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Are the Ku Klub and Amnesia still going?

Rich
    Free Member

Es Vedra is my favourite place on the island.
    Has anyone been down to Atlantis, the 'hidden beach' near Es Vedra, which is actually an old quarry popular with locals and spiritual folk?

'Atlantis':

Cave carving halfway down cliff path:

Ibicenco lizards:

Rich
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member
    Are the Ku Klub and Amnesia still going?

Ku has long been Privilege, Amnesia is as great as ever IMO. 🙂

Also like going to Benirras beach where the hippies often drum to the setting sun, especially good on the Summer Solstice.

I'm getting excited just thinking about going back!! 8)

simonm
    Free Member

long time since I went..1990.. Strings of life anyone ?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Ibiza really does rock.’ is closed to new replies.