Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Ibiza 1-2 days bike hire and routes
  • stevextc
    Free Member

Off to Ibiza next week and can’t get away taking the bikes but SIL is coming with us and like me can’t sit on a beach and rides off road ..

Looking to hire some bikes for a couple of days (and longer it won’t be worth the earache and sulking for GF who’s ideal holiday involves lying on a beach, getting pissed and me driving) .. following a comment yesterday her sister is already talking of cycling…

So the only trick here is getting anything worth riding for the 7 yr old…. rides don’t need to be crazy and I’m not thinking of taking the full face helmets but I’d prefer as little roads as possible… I’m quite happy with Jnr piling down black runs off road but wouldn’t trust him on a UK road, let alone in Ibiza

poolman
    Free Member

Formentera for me, i go most years. You can get a shuttle ferry.

We went to ibiza a few years ago with the bikes, lovely but the roads to access the rides were v busy.

I have a book of rides for formentera but tbh you can just turn up and follow the routes, well signposted.

clubby

Contact Ash at Rideibiza. Was out for a week with him last month and it was great. He has a couple of hire bikes for adults but can also sort local hire for other bikes. Day guiding well worth it as you could waste a lot of time and miles doing not very much.
    Roads very quiet, so wouldn’t worry about it.

peekay

I was out there for a few days last year and used RideIbiza for some guided riding. Ash, the guy who took me is sound and knows the island well. Google for the website.

I had my own bike with me, but I think that he may have some hire ones.

There is also a tourist website with some GPX files on of recommended routes, some of which have signage along the routes – I followed a few of these myself. Mostly XC, but I really enjoyed exploring the island away from the stinking hoards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Ibiza 1-2 days bike hire and routes’ is closed to new replies.