Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ibis Tranny
  • Hadge
    Free Member

All I can say is wow!!!! I know they are a lot of money but what a frame. Have a couple of them in the shop, one in raw carbon and the other in copper metallic and they are amazing frames, very well made and very well finished. Hopefully will get chance take one out for a ride see just how good it is 🙂

ojom
    Free Member

I am not even taking our's out…
    i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail, i do not need a hardtail,
    aaaaarrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

nuke

I'd love one and have done ever since I read about them prior to their release…then they released them and I realised the price was just waaay to much for me. Oh well, there are other frames

Hadge
    Free Member

Nice aren't they hehehehe. I will post some pictures up tomorrow hopefully – just to make it worse for you.

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

All ibis bikes ever made are drool worthy!

busydog
    Free Member

I've had my Ibis Mojo for 18 months and like it better than any of my former bikes (3 Spesh, 1 Intense Uzzi and 1 Outland VPP). I upgraded the pivots, etc to the Mojo SL versions and added the Lopes Link. Really a excellent bike maker.

Just curious, but what does the Tranny weigh as you have it equipped?

Hadge
    Free Member

The one built up had stuff like SLX fitted, no real lightweight parts fitted but will check tomorrow if I get chance. The bare frame comes in at 3lb and after holding the raw carbon model I can well believe it.

busydog
    Free Member

My Mojo weighs in at 26.25 lbs–not bad for a bike with that travel.
    Really an extremely well handling bike, especially in technical, tight trails. Pretty good on downhills, not quite the downhill beast the Intense Uzzi was. Bet the Tranny will be a lot of fun.

yatesy

hadge the tranny with the slx build up kit weighs just over 25lb

Hadge
    Free Member

Nice one matey.

busydog
    Free Member

I'd think the bare frames between the mojo and the tranny aren't to much different–the main difference being the weight of the pivot hardware and the RP23 rear shock.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Tranny’ is closed to new replies.