I am selling:
- 2012 Ibis Mojo SL-R frame, Fox Factory RP23 Shock (non-CTD) & Thomson Elite Seatpost
- Owned & maintained by a Cytech Level 3 qualified mechanic
- Size Large, black/blue full carbon fibre monocoque frame
- 140mm DW-Link Suspension with stiffer upper Lopes Link
- 12x142 Bolt Through rear axle (included)
- New Enduro Max bearings fitted July 2013
- Cane Creek 40 tapered headset fitted, new sealed bearings fitted July 2013
- Shimano press fit bottom bracket, nearing need for replacement
- Post mount rear brake mount
- ImmobiTag fitted for security (new owner registration required)
- Very few, cosmetic only, scratches/chips
- Factory Series 140mm Fox Float RP23
- Kashima Coating
- Mojo Suspension serviced September 2013
- ProPedal damping with separate rebound & compression damping
- Thomson Elite seatpost
- Spare mech hangar
- I will throw in an anodised blue Hope bash guard & blue Hollowtech II crank bolt as they were bought to match the colour scheme!
- Frame is just south of Edinburgh; I am happy for buyer pickup, local mutually agreed travel pickup or buyer to arrange courier pickup/insurance.
- I am selling as want a slacker head angled bike now I live in an area of steep downhills. This bike is an amazing trail centre/aggressive XC bike, capable of most trails (including the Alps) and been carefully looked after. I am completely open & honest so if you want to see more pictures or ask any questions please get in touch. I am on eBay so look up Cornscot21 and have a read of my feedback to give more buying confidence. I am looking for the full amount due to the little riding it's had, having the shock serviced last month, the care and attention it's had and the great condition it's in.
- Please contact me for any photos/questions, there are photos on Pinkbike.
- £1500 by bank transfer/PayPal.