I am selling:
- 2012 Ibis Mojo SL-R frame, Fox Factory RP23 Kashima Shock (non-CTD) & Fox 32 TALAS RLC FIT Kashima Forks
- Extras are Thomson Elite Seatpost, Thomson Elite Stem, Easton Monkey Lite Carbon Handlebars, Rockguardz Carbon down tube Protector, Hope Anodized blue bash guard, spare mech hangar
- Owned & maintained by a Cytech Level 3 qualified mechanic
- Size Large, black/blue full carbon fibre monocoque frame
- New 2013 swing arm fitted August 2013
- 140mm DW-Link Suspension with stiffer upper Lopes Link
- 12x142 Bolt Through rear axle (included)
- New Enduro Max bearings fitted July 2013
- Cane Creek 40 tapered headset fitted, new sealed bearings fitted July 2013
- Shimano press fit bottom bracket, nearing need for replacement
- Post mount rear brake mount
- ImmobiTag fitted for security (new owner registration required)
- Very few, cosmetic only, scratches/chips shown in photos
- Factory Series 140mm Fox Float RP23
- Kashima Coating
- Mojo Suspension serviced September 2013
- ProPedal damping with separate rebound & compression damping
- Fox 32 TALAS RLC FIT Kashima 15mm QR Tapered Forks
- Factory Series 140-120-100mm travel
- FIT Damping System with Rebound & Hi/Lo Speed Compression Damping & Lockout
- Mojo Suspension serviced January 2013
- Wiper Seal & oil change July 2013
- Post Mount
- Some cosmetic scratches touched up
- Thomson Elite seatpost
- Spare mech hangars x2
- Rockguardz Carbon downtube protector
- Anodised blue Hope bash guard & blue Hollowtech II crank bolt as they were bought to match the colour scheme!
- Frame is just south of Edinburgh; due to the value I am happy to courier it, buyer pickup or local (mutually agreed within 25 miles) travel pickup.
- I am selling as want a slacker head angled bike now I live in an area of steep downhills. This bike is an amazing trail centre/aggressive XC bike, capable of all trails (including the Alps) and been carefully looked after.
I am completely open & honest so if you want to see pictures or ask any questions please get in touch. Please have a read of my eBay feedback (Cornscot21) to give more buying confidence. The price reflects the little riding it's had, having the shock serviced last month, the care and attention it's had and the great condition it's in. PayPal or bank transfer to ensure a swift and safe transaction.