Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Ibis Mojo Question
  • surveillancedoe
    Free Member

I’ve just purchased a 1st generation Mojo and I was hoping to slacken out the head angle. It looks like the headset cups are bonded into the carbon meaning I can’t fit a Slackerizer- does anyone know if there’s a workaround?

batman11
    Free Member

Unsure regards the headset situation. But you can go with off set bushing for you rear shock these can give you between 1/1.5 degree slacker and will all so lower the bottom bracket which will not be a bad thing on a bi,e from around 2006 onwards. There’s quit a few places do them but burgtec is a good start point once you know what size you need to replace them.
    http://www.burgtec.co.uk/products/offset-shock-hardware/burgtec-titanium-offset-shock-hardware/
    Kit 7009 ok

surveillancedoe
    Free Member

Thanks, I’ll investigate.

batman11
    Free Member

Pooped a link in with code ok

batman11
    Free Member

Looking at them there 8mm bo,t so that would be 1degree slacker

surveillancedoe
    Free Member

I’ve ordered one! Hopefully i’ll notice the difference. 🙂

dreednya

i used the off-set bushings and put on a 150mm revelation on mine. There was a guy SARS I think his name was that did a custom run on a angleset-type headset for the Mojo, but not anymore.

batman11
    Free Member

If nothing else the 8 or so mm drop in bottom bracket height you should notice as it should corner a lot better

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Mojo Question’ is closed to new replies.