Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ibis Mojo HD 140, when are they available?
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

Hi folks.

As previous threads have stated, i am in the market for an Ibis Mojo, after much deliberation and advice im going to go for the Mojo HD version as it future proofs the frame for any changes in my riding.

Am i right in thinking i can purchase it with 140mm travel from the factory?
    When are there frames available?, i believe they are retailing for £2100 ish, is there any discounts or deals on the go? Im after a medium in naked carbon with the red Lopez link and seat clamp.

Also would lke a red headset, are there available for this bike?

Sorry for all the questions. Just want as much info and advice as i can get.

Thanks,

Mike.

xanboy
    Free Member

I have ordered mine and they couldn’t give me any date at all they hoped January or February. I was then told that they wouldn’t be brining in the 140 HD, and that they would sell a 160 with the different plates and that I could then buy a shorter shock to make it a 140. Since then they have changed that plan apparently but I have not been told anything more.

ojom
    Free Member

You are looking at Jan-Feb as stated above.

A faster option if you are looking to buy quicker than that is to get a 160 then the chips and a shock. They should be available a lot sooner.

Highly unlikley you will get a deal unless you get a a regular discount at your normal shop. Generally items this hard to get and relatively small scale sellers will not attract a discount. Bear in mind Ibis don’t have model years and therefore never have stock to clear – discounting of product like this doesn’t tend to happen.

Hope that helps.

Jamie
    Free Member

then the chips

?

vinnyeh

You may want to rethink the naked/clear idea if you want the frame soonest- this is an email I had from Ibis mid Sept

The HD’s are hugely backordered, particularly in matte clear. Only 8 have shipped worldwide. We’ve shipped tons of White and Vitamin P however.
    You’ll need to check with the dealer or distributor to see what bikes they already have ordered. It’s very easy to change an HD order to an HD 140. It’s also possible to change an already built HD to a 140 by changing the shock and upper shock mounts, provided the dealer and distributor are willing to do the swap.

Scot

1981miked
    Free Member

Thanks for the input so far guys. Im not in a massive hurry for the frame to be fair. I have a hardtail for the winter months. Im looking at next year delivery then?

Definately want the naked carbon aswell. Im in Dundee so bikechain isnt far away if you wanted to maybe do a wee deal for me? Would you guys consider swapping a 160 shock for a 140 for example?

Let me know if your up for a wee deal bikechain, my email is mikedonald@hotmail.com.

ojom
    Free Member

Will knock you an email later if that’s cool. Off.riding in a mo.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ibis Mojo HD 140, when are they available?’ is closed to new replies.