Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • ibis
  • cycleworlduk
    Free Member

whats the opinions out there? just interested like….both as a possible brand for the shop and just generally…had the rep visit this week..

brakes
    Free Member

one of the ’boutique’ style bike companies with a certain niche appeal. makers of different, yet lovely bikes, with an air of ‘hard to come by’.

loddrik
    Free Member

Same sort of desirability as Ellsworth, Turner etc. Don’t see many out on the trail’s and worth a nose when you see one.

busydog
    Free Member

As an owner of a Mojo for 3 years now, I would definitely recommend the brand. Well made carbon frame. I have had multiple MTB over the years and the Ibis is one of my favorites.

cycleworlduk
    Free Member

im pretty sold on the looks…the desiribilty is important too…

not sure if theyd compliment/offer something else next to our oranges

murderburgh
    Free Member

aye, cos orange are well known for there boutique carbon frames?

tang
    Free Member

the mojo 29er should be good, ibis are blinging. that is where the next big market development will be i reckon. sram are working on more forks atm according to rumor. brant is doing a 29er full suss and he has his eye in on the game for sure. not heard if orange are joining the party.

slowrider
    Free Member

I can’t decide if I like them or not. They are no doubt well made but they are a bit ATGANI IMO. 😛

murderburgh
    Free Member

definitely atgni

cinnamon_girl

but they are a bit ATGANI IMO

I have no idea and that is why I have one. 🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

What’s ATGANI?

cinnamon_girl

All the gear and no idea … unless it’s changed!

Their looks are quite distinctive, you either like them or you don’t. Nowt inbetween.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Thanks 🙂
    I don’t although I wish I did at times.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘ibis’ is closed to new replies.