Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • IBAN transfers – how long to go into my bank?
  • stevied
    Free Member

So I’m getting a refund from bike-discount after waiting 7+ weeks for my KS to be serviced. They issued the refund on 13/08 so is it normally 5 days or can I expect to wait longer?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Should be faster than that, typically 2 or 3 business days. You could email them and ask for proof of sending and hope they actually got the details correct.

Be aware your bank can (probably will) make a charge for receiving the money so you may get less than was sent, bike-discount can’t really do anything about that.

stevied
    Free Member

You could email them and ask for proof of sending and hope they actually got the details correct

Done that on a few different occasions now without any joy getting the info I need…all getting a bit frustrating now.
    Bank can’t tell me if it’s pending as I don’t have the reference etc..

irelanst
    Free Member

I think that the sender can agree to pay all of the fees (I can when sending from my Rabobank account to a UK bank) so it should be possible to get credited the correct amount. 2-3 days seems normal, you can pay for a rapid service which is usually next day.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘IBAN transfers – how long to go into my bank?’ is closed to new replies.