Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 107 total)
  • Ian Watkins. Sickening.
  • chipsngravy
    Free Member

Ian Watkins is one ****ed up person.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-25108439

Death is too good for this man. I hope the rest of his days are tortuous.

*sorry wrong forum 😕

scotroutes

You seem a bit confused. Which would you prefer?

IHN

Eek, that is gruesome

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chipsngravy
    Free Member

errrrr… to live out the rest of days in a painful manner. For which he would need to be alive. Death would be an escape.

Fearne Cotton = Career over.

warton
    Free Member

I’ve just read that. breaks my heart. going home to give the two warton juniors a big hug.

edlong
    Free Member

Bit of a pointless thread this imho. Even the usual suspects aren’t going to turn up for this one with “on the other hand…” are they?

PS What’s the Fearne Cotton reference about?

nealglover
    Free Member

PS What’s the Fearne Cotton reference about?

She had a brief relationship with him almost 10 years ago.

Apparently that means her career is over for some reason ??

chipsngravy
    Free Member

@edlong does every STW thread need to have a ‘point’ ? Is expressing disgust at the acts of a ****ed up man not permitted ? Or was it not inviting enough to kick off some debate?

Fearne Cotton = Ian Watkin’s former lover/ girlfriend.

Lifer
    Free Member

chipsngravy – Member

Too right. Lostprophets were simply terrible.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Probably the opposite…. she must be having all kinds of emotions. i’m sure everyone will rally around her and she’ll go from strength to strength.

project
    Free Member

So very sad for those who where his freinds, probably most didnt believe what he had done,and that he was innocent, and will now be branded as similar to him by people who dont think things out.

So sad for the parents of the children and especially the children involved.

and so well done to the police in what must have been a truely horrific case.

A very sad pathetic man,

dazh

So in only 10 comments a thread about a sickening act of peadophilia turns into a discussion about the career of a Radio 1 presenter. *Applauds*

jekkyl

kudos to the sicko for pleading guilty, save everyone going through the trial but an 11 month old? why why why??? repulsive.

bigblackshed

dazh – Member
    So in only 10 comments a thread about a sickening act of peadophilia turns into a discussion about the career of a Radio 1 presenter. *Applauds*

I think “presenter” is stretching it a little. But each to their own.

dazh

Well in Fearne Cotton’s case ‘presenter’ seemed a preferable term to ‘DJ’. If you have a more suitable one then feel free….

johndoh
    Free Member

I can’t even begin to comprehend how or why a brain could be wired like that. And in this case there were three of them with similar thoughts.

tiggs121
    Free Member

The important people here are the children involved. Any repercussions for Fearne Cotton are, quite frankly, completely frivolous!

The OP was right – death IS too good for this monster.

He’ll probably get 2 years or so.

soobalias
    Free Member

well thats hardly proof now is it, seems there is a bit of jealousy regarding his TdF wins and the good work he has done on the cancer front.

CountZero

chipsngravy – Member
    errrrr… to live out the rest of days in a painful manner. For which he would need to be alive. Death would be an escape.

So in your world, all women who had relationships with men who subsequently turn out to be paedophiles, should then be vilified because, you know, they must have known it was going on, mustn’t they?
    But this is Fearne Cotton, who everyone hates, so it’s alright in her case.
    Hindsight, as everybody knows, is 20:20 vision.

oldboy
    Free Member

Who?

sobriety
    Free Member

The trouble is, I’ve now got lostprophets songs from years ago stuck in my head. With certain words changed…

‘So can you heeeear this? The fake sound of rapists, Yeah-ah’

tymbian
    Free Member

He deserves to be hung. Society don’t need these low-life scum.

So the tax payer is now going to have the privilege of housing and feeding this c**t.
    Makes me seeth.

slowmart
    Free Member

Equally sickening is the fact the two women knowingly exposed their children to this guy.

highclimber
    Free Member

I just hope the child he abused will not remember what happened to them and the whole sick story can fade into history. This man deserves no more attention that has already been given. I hope he gets a terminal illness.

Harry_the_Spider

Vile excuse for a human being.

He’ll get what is coming to him.

ninfan
    Free Member

Casts a new light on this vid:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZzgN7efCoE[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

Skin those culprits alive to see how long they last without their skin hhmmm?

zippykona

Surely if you know you have those feelings you’d just jump off a bridge?

Northwind

It’s a shocker… Funny, I was just last night watching an old video of them at Reading, phenomenal performance. Hard to connect the two.

I’m not sympathetic, but at the same time, what must it be like to be broken like that? I’ve no desire to get inside his head but…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As it happens, I was just moving some music around on to my new phone. Found some of their music in my hard drive. Deleted it.

Nick

Thankfully I don’t think I can recall ever listening to one of their songs so I’m not tainted by this like Fearne Cotton probably is.

I certainly feel for anyone’s loss if they were one of their favourite bands, must be hard.

weeksy

I actually really enjoy their music, well… I did… I’ve not listened to it since this all came out. They were bloody brilliant live as well. Saw them at the O2.

Dobbo

Probably be in in 2 or 3 years with ‘good behavior’.

freeagent
    Free Member

I can’t see how anyone can justify not locking him up for life without parole?
    aside from the fact he needs to be punished, surely those urges never go away, and we (the public) need to be protected from people like him.

I reckon he’s in for a tough time in jail, even the other Paedos are going to take issue with what he’s been up to.

I hope the rest of his days are utter hell.

patriotpro
    Free Member

You seem a bit confused. Which would you prefer?

You are easily confused if you find that confusing.

MSP

I can’t see how anyone can justify not locking him up for life without parole?
    aside from the fact he needs to be punished, surely those urges never go away, and we (the public) need to be protected from people like him.

There is a fair body of evidence that suggests that ongoing non-judgemental treatment is the best way to protect society. Vengeance punishment just drives secretive underground offenders that are much harder to stop.

Not easy to apply though, there is probably no other crime which drives the want to see offenders suffer in horrible pain for eternity, to the same extent.

Nick

surely those urges never go away

No idea. I did meet a man working as a psychiatrist in Albany Prison who was trying to find this out though, note I was visiting 🙂 !!

He used one of these to try to work out what turned the offenders on

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph

What if they could be cured? What if they could learn to control these urges? Should we cure them or should we skin them alive, burn them, infect them with terminal illnesses?

nbt

I think it’s tough on the other guys in the band. I like(d) them and have done for years, they made some good music but I doubt the others will ever enjoy any success again

not sure about the knee jerk reaction of deleting music or binning CDs though. I’ll put them away in a cupboard and think

ti_pin_man
    Free Member

I agree death would be too kind for this monster BUT I still really like Shinobi vs. dragon ninja. A quandry. hmmm.

johndoh
    Free Member

I would have thought the other guys in the band should be able to carry on as normal, just that they couldn’t use the original band name. After all, tarring them with the same brush is as daft as doing so with Fearne Cotton.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 107 total)

The topic ‘Ian Watkins. Sickening.’ is closed to new replies.