Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • #IAmSpartacus
  • Lifer
    Free Member

Bloody brilliant!

wwaswas

I’m rather hoping “they” don’t single me out to be made an example of.

ourmaninthenorth

#iamtootimindtojoinineventhoughiknowitwillmakenodifferenceeitherway

wwaswas

#sometimesfutilegesturesareallthatwehavelefttous

crankboy
    Free Member

I’m too scared of losing my job but very glad that others are doing this.

organic355
    Free Member

#Idontgetit

have I missed something?

kelvin

miketually
    Free Member

I made my futile gesture

miketually
    Free Member

This is a good summation of why the law is an ass: http://www.inventpartners.com/content/an-open-letter-to-judge-jacqueline-davies/?noredir=1

ourmaninthenorth

Sod it, I’ve joined in:

“Robin Hood, Robin Hood, Riding Through the Glen. And entirely unencumbered with explosives”

binners

I think anyone who ‘tweets’ should be found guilty of banal, tedious self-obsession and receive the appropriate sentence.

Maybe being put in solitary confinement with nothing but a mobile device to update an eagerly-awaiting world your latest exciting activity. Failure to do so at least once a minute would lead to an enormous electric charge being automatically applied to their nether-regions.

I live in hope

Lifer
    Free Member

Surely it depends what you tweet? I follow people like the Athertons, Peat, Akrigg etc and then politics blogs and a lot of comedians. Get a lot of info about events I wouldn’t otherwise.

ourmaninthenorth

binners – you’re just showing your age, now. Pipe and slippers in the post..!

binners

I know mate. Its bad isn’t it?

In reality I was using the internet for its proper purpose. To make wildly spurious sweeping generalisations, based purely on conjecture and my own inexplicable prejudices, with no basis whatsoever in fact 🙂

scaredypants

is the threat of weeing in the judge’s shoes sufficient to get me gang-raped by MI6 ?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘#IAmSpartacus’ is closed to new replies.