Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)
  • Iain Duncan Smith – Just when you thought the nasty POS couldn't get any worse!
  • mboy
    Free Member

I’ve made no bones about my despisal of IDS (I find using the 3 letter acronym for his name helps me a bit as it makes him sound like a sexually transmitted disease, or some nasty ailment you really don’t want, which is exactly what he is really!) for a very long time… But this takes the bloody biscuit!

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/unmarried-men-a-problem-society-13712656

My p155 has well and truly just boiled over!

I’m 37. Never married. Nor have I committed any crimes. Nor have I taken illegal drugs (on a few legal ones right now to combat this nasty bug I’ve got but there we go). Nor have I fathered any children, illegitimate or otherwise. My main “internet problem” these days is lusting over 2 wheeled objects I want but can’t afford (besides, it’s the married guys I know who are usually banging on to me about such and such clips on various x rated sites not the single ones IMO).

Further than the above though. I run my own business, pay taxes, employ others, get nothing in the way of benefits/handouts/grants etc. and have no dependents that require society/the govt to stick its hand in its pocket in any way whatsoever…

What I’m trying to say in response to IDS is that far from being part of the problem, I am far more likely, part of the solution! Not only that, but I’ll challenge him with his incredibly small minded, right wing views, and his cushty job paid for by me and the rest of the tax paying public, that by spreading bullshine rumours and propaganda such as this (and £350m per week for the NHS if we leave the EU etc.) that it is HIM and his ilk that ARE the problem (not just part of it) and the status quo needs to change now!

If he thinks that the general public is revolting enough already, just wait til we really are revolting sooner rather than later!

martinhutch

What’s his excuse then?

rene59
    Free Member

Haha, what a nutter!

Jamie
    Free Member

This is just Tory misdirection. Don’t fall for it.

spekkie
    Free Member

There are certainly bigger issues for the people of the UK to be worried about right now.

Who cares what this guy says? Because he says is doesn’t make it so.

mboy
    Free Member

Because he says is doesn’t make it so.

Quite agree… But why is he saying it? Why is he trying to subvert attention from something else? He’s a nasty calculating piece of work!

Who cares what this guy says?

Sadly way too many people… He’s been an MP since 1992 without pause! Clearly some people value what he says FAR too much!

This is just Tory misdirection. Don’t fall for it.

That’s as maybe… Why though?

Northwind

IDS is the worst of the modern Tory party. And there is a lot of competition for that title. Fallon gets rolled out to say awful things but IDS is always looking for excuses to

Junkyard
    Free Member

Men who fail to get married become “dysfunctional” human beings and “a problem” for society, according to former Conservative Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith.

what sort of person would he have ended up without the careful schooling of a woman then ?

richmars

It’s a report of a report. Maybe find what he said before getting too upset.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Aye, he’s a twunt no doubt..

Its probably only the poor he’s alluding to however.. So all good

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Headline v content shocker

Calm down OP you are not in the group that IDS was (allegedly) referring to

Why get so het up?

scotroutes

Saying something stupid just in case some bright spark was thinking of nominating him for the leadership role.

mboy
    Free Member

Calm down OP you are not in the group that IDS was (allegedly) referring to

“Unmarried men”… Of which I am one…

I’ll admit that I’ve hated the bloke for 15 years or more, just waiting for him to stick his foot in it half the time, but he’s really earnt himself a knuckle sandwich this time quite frankly! The sweeping generalisation that unmarried men are committing crimes, always drunk, fathering illegitimate children etc. My life couldn’t be more the opposite. And even should I meet the “right woman” I have no desire to get married purely for a piece of bloody paper and a pissup…

Like I said in my original post… I’m not the problem… He and his ilk are, privileged right wingers always looking for someone else to blame, whilst they’re busy looting the collective purse for all they can!

mboy
    Free Member

Saying something stupid just in case some bright spark was thinking of nominating him for the leadership role.

😆

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Correct you are not the problem. And IDS is claiming that you are either.

Save the sandwich for when he really does have a dig at you

nickc

teamhurtmore – Member
    Headline v content shocker

No, that’s actually what IDS suggested.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Good job the Brum Mail can rely on readers being light on reading

deviant
    Free Member

If you can put your anti Tory vitriol to one side for a minute all he’s trying to say (albeit clumsily) is that a family environment is usually the most conducive to a healthy society and to be fair there are plenty of studies to show that kids from two parent families achieve more at school, get better jobs etc…the next part is just him describing the male version of the ‘cat lady’ people joke about who has never married and comes across as a bit weird.

Storm in a teacup.

RustySpanner

Married men live longer than single men.
    Single women live longer than married women.

And IDS will live forever, because he is one of the undead.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

There is a genuine argument that what he is actually saying is bllx but it’s very different from what is making the OP so steamy

Amusing though

aracer
    Free Member

No – it just feels like it.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

😀

mefty
    Free Member

OP protests too much, clear something to hide and is well dodgy.

RustySpanner

😀

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I got married because I was lucky and found someone I truly trust and respect.

This was after being with a litany of idiots. Looking at the dating pool I am not surprised that lots of men and women do not want to get married, the risks simply outweigh the benefits. Men have a larger financial risk by accidently marrying a moron though.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

the risks simply outweigh the benefits

And IDS plans to cut those too according to the Coventry Evening Tekegraph

anagallis_arvensis

Its funny really, in the 80’s I was the offspring of a single mother so was scum in Tory eyes and now I’m an unmarried man…still scum..no wonder I’m such a useless ****.

anagallis_arvensis

is that a family environment is usually the most conducive to a healthy society and to be fair there are plenty of studies to show that kids from two parent families achieve more at school, get better jobs etc

Really? When adjusted for socio economics and educational back ground?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Quite why you’ve given, nee spread, IDS’s vision and word on a public forum is quite beyond me.

Let the man speak, let him spread his vision of hatred for one day he will be forgotten. Never to have made a blot on the political landscape and never sought atonement for sins he breathes.

Vile specimen.

tthew

Now I’d be amongst the first to be celebrating the Nasty Party, (please let’s still refer to them as this, despite the fact they’ve been trying to squash it for a while) being fired on mass into the sun, but protesting about

generalisation that unmarried men are committing crimes,

along side

he’s really earnt himself a knuckle sandwich this time quite frankly!

is at least on the spectrum of you being part of his problem!

edit – I do like your equating him to an STD though. 8)

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

edit – I do like your equating him to an STD though.

What has IDS got to do with a bike magazine?

RustySpanner

Both repetitive and usually full of crap?
    🙂

slowoldman

The real problem facing society is ****s like IDS.

dissonance

When adjusted for socio economics and educational back ground?

Also how do they compare against those kids shipped off to boarding school who have more limited access to their parents day to day.

kelvin

Standard “anything but a heterosexual religious nuclear family is ripe for scapegoating” nonsense. He tired it when he was leader as well. He know it plays well with working class Tories. And he’s far from irrelevant, Brexit has given him importance and influence once again.

sbob
    Free Member

I’m 37. Never married. Nor have I committed any crimes. Nor have I taken illegal drugs (on a few legal ones right now to combat this nasty bug I’ve got but there we go). Nor have I fathered any children, illegitimate or otherwise. My main “internet problem” these days is lusting over 2 wheeled objects I want but can’t afford (besides, it’s the married guys I know who are usually banging on to me about such and such clips on various x rated sites not the single ones IMO).

Further than the above though. I run my own business, pay taxes, employ others, get nothing in the way of benefits/handouts/grants etc. and have no dependents that require society/the govt to stick its hand in its pocket in any way whatsoever…

You sound pretty boring dude, wanna hang out at mine and get wasted?
    I’ll get you bare high! 😀

😉

poly
    Free Member

Quite agree… But why is he saying it? Why is he trying to subvert attention from something else? He’s a nasty calculating piece of work!

i don’t know, but why are you listening and reposting? I’m reasonably switched on to politics and this story passed me by. Without people like you reposting it and feeding the troll the only people to hear him would be people crazy enough to join a political party, attend a party conference and go to the fringe sessions. Most of the people with that much free time and no better way to spend it are unmarried men…

MSP

It is typical tory politics, attack society by sections safe in the knowledge that most people will join in rather than go “oh last week it was me, now it is them, maybe we should all stick together.

binners

IDS for years has been winning the competition for ‘most loathsome, odious little twerp in the Tory party’ hands don. As as you’ve pointed out, thats a pretty hotly contested mantle

I’d just look at it that if a bell end like him is having a pop at me, then you’re probably doing something right, yes? 🙂

Maybe you could write your own article, detailing party leadership, universal credit etc about the burden on society caused my older males where everything they touch turns to shit?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Iain Duncan Smith – Just when you thought the nasty POS couldn't get any worse!’ is closed to new replies.