Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • I wouldn't have believed a bike could be so different…
  • psychle
    Free Member

Nice bike, looks better in Vitamin P though 8) . Here’s my HD set up as a 140mm rear/160mm front – bloody brilliant bike, totally agree with you. Currently residing in a shipping container somewhere off the coast of China as it wends its way from the UK to Oz (where we’ve just moved back to), really want her back in my possession! 🙁

DSCF4243 by ten_sim, on Flickr

Worth getting the downtube cable protector thingy as well I reckon, bit of an annoyance that Ibis don’t just include it with the frame really…

bobsoff2
    Free Member

Nice bike by the way !! :mrgreen:

adi66
    Free Member

How did you find the wheels ? I’ve just bought some today for my bike…. Get em on Tuesday. Can’t wait, there sooo cool. LOL

cardo

Nice bike mate….enjoy it!

rickmeister

My fault, spotted the Limbo Chips… not looking properly…

Nice bike.. natural carbon looks good…

takisawa2

Lovely bike OP.
    Lucky fella.

ask1974
    Free Member

Nice bike. I’m still in the process of adjusting to mine (purchased last November). Just gets better and better… 😀

You have lots of fun ahead. Buy the way, did I spot a sheath for your Reverb? Interesting idea. Where did you get that?

njee20
    Free Member

That tyre is on backwards. Should be the same way round as the front

The newer Nics don’t have separate directional arrows – they both run thee same way. The older ones have separate directions.

Looks good. Never ridden Any of the Mojos, but I’d really like an SL-R.

rickmeister

Think its a Gravity Dropper on cycle’s psychle….

The actuator jobbie is just above the seatclamp facing backwards…

Davesport

Buy the way, did I spot a sheath for your Reverb? Interesting idea. Where did you get that?

Took the words out of……….etc

Where did you get that sheath thang to protect the Reverb ?

D.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Davesport – Member

Buy the way, did I spot a sheath for your Reverb? Interesting idea. Where did you get that?

Took the words out of……….etc

Where did you get that sheath thang to protect the Reverb ?

It’s a Lizard Skin chain stay protector – but make sure you get the jumbo one – the standard one won’t go around it. I then cut down to size and zip tie top and bottom.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

psychle – Member

Currently residing in a shipping container somewhere off the coast of China as it wends its way from the UK to Oz (where we’ve just moved back to), really want her back in my possession!

Worth getting the downtube cable protector thingy as well I reckon, bit of an annoyance that Ibis don’t just include it with the frame really…

I bet you can’t wait to get it back! And I have considered the protector, I wanted to so one really on the bike to make my mind up??

adi66 – Member

How did you find the wheels ? I’ve just bought some today for my bike…. Get em on Tuesday. Can’t wait, there sooo cool. LOL

I have had no problems whatsoever with the wheels, but I know others haven’t been so fortunate (or that’s what the web feedback leads you to believe).

rickmeister – Member

Think its a Gravity Dropper on cycle’s psychle….

The actuator jobbie is just above the seatclamp facing backwards…

And a zip tie guide. 🙂

Burchy1
    Free Member

Ithesinger – Was it you on Sunday at Haldon helping your mate (on a red Spesh i think) out of the ditch after he’d got the short sharp rise wrong just off the road?

He looked a little confused to be where he was to be honest! 😆

Nice bike by the way!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Burchy1 – Member

Ithesinger – Was it you on Sunday at Haldon helping your mate (on a red Spesh i think) out of the ditch after he’d got the short sharp rise wrong just off the road?

He looked a little confused to be where he was to be honest!

Nice bike by the way!

Hey Burchy1 – Yep, that was me. My mate took a right old tumble in to that ditch! He bruised up his leg, arse & hip pretty bad actually after hitting the tree stump on his way down…but he’ll survive I’m sure. Thanks for checking he was ok. What were you riding? Were you part of the group or the guy on his own?

Burchy1
    Free Member

I was in the group of 4 (2 girls, 2 guys) on a green Dialled Alpine. Glad he got out alive its quite deep there. 😉

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Burchy1 – Member

I was in the group of 4 (2 girls, 2 guys) on a green Dialled Alpine. Glad he got out alive its quite deep there.

😆

I remember. Thanks for slowing to ask though! Appreciated.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘I wouldn't have believed a bike could be so different…’ is closed to new replies.