Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • I wish I had teeth down there
  • samuri
    Free Member

South Africa has a serious rape problem, around 30% of men in SA are said to be rapists. (no idea how true that is).

Well, there's now a solution.
    http://www.antirape.co.za/index.htm
    Click on the images page for a graphic description of how it works.

Strange that they would choose the world cup time to release it though.
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/21/sa_device/

Do they know something we don't? I mean, we've already ascertained that football fans are more likely to be shit drivers and wife beaters but rapists as well!!?

nbt

I thought this was going to be a thread about a poo so massive it made your eyes water. Teeth to nibble into chunks on the way out might make it less painful.

That's a good question, actually, why do big poos make your eyes water?

RealMan
    Free Member

nbt LOL.

samuri, things like that have been released before. Look ridiculously nasty. I've heard about girls who have got really drunk and forgotten its there, then the guy gets a surprise.

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Isn't it possible this might make the situation worse? Granted, in some cases it will send them off running into the woods, in others (say an armed rape) it might make him lash out.

samuri
    Free Member

Maybe if it sets off a little alarm as well so even if he zips up his trousers, there will be this bright red glow and a loud warbling coming from his pants.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Eek.

As a non-rapist, I am moderately terrified of this thing. I hope people who are actually rapists feel the same.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

LOL. Reminds me of a joke.

There's this guy, 40, never had a girlfriend. His mates all rib him about it but he always says – "I won't have sex as my mum said if you put your thingy in a girls thingy, she has teeth, and she'll bite it off".

Well, his mates get sick of this eventually and club together to buy a lady of the night for him.

They shove him in a room with her and she starts asking what he wants.

He gets nervous and says "My mummy said if I put my thingy in your thingy you have teeth and you'll bite mine off"

She just laughs and takes his hand and lets him touch her. "Can you feel any teeth?", she asks.

"No, but my mummy said if I put my thingy in your thingy you have teeth and you'll bite mine off".

So she strips off and stands in front of him. "Can you see any teeth?", she asks.

"No, but my mummy said if I put my thingy in your thingy you have teeth and you'll bite mine off".

Losing her patience she lies on the bed, spreads her legs and opens herself as wide as she can. "CAN YOU SEE ANY TEETH!!!!".

He has a good long look, and then replies.

"No, but I'm not suprised with gums like that!"

cynic-al
    Free Member

9 out of 10 enjoy gang rape!

sobriety
    Free Member

Rapex, turning rapes into murders since 2006…

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think this is a good point.

For an individual woman, the risk that using this thing exposes her to worse physical harm than she might suffer by submitting must be quite a serious one.

But from the point of view of a rapist, the possibility that a woman that he intends to rape has the thing must be a massive deterrent. So the more women who were using the device (and taking the risk of that) the greater the deterrent and (hopefully) the greater the number of rapes avoided.

It therefore becomes an issue of feminist solidarity I think.

It seems fairly clear to me that giving women the advice that they should respond to attempted rape by being passive and minimising the harm that someone will do them can't be good advice to reduce rapes, although clearly it reduces physical harm to the individual in each case.

eth3er
    Free Member

There is probably demand for this sort of thing in prison.

geetee1972
    Free Member

That's a good question, actually, why do big poos make your eyes water?

Not that I know from personal experience or anything but try inserting something of a similar size from the other direction and see what it does to your eyes.

nbt

geetee1972 – Member

Not that I know from personal experience or anything but try inserting something of a similar size from the other direction and see what it does to your eyes.

is this a good time to reveal that my poos are tiny compare to my …

no, thought not 😉

coffeeking
    Free Member

samuri – thought you were a man?!

Anyway, two thoughts. A) How does it stay up there long enough to be a problem – if it comes out while "bitten" onto the errrr member, surely they can just walk away and cut it off with scissors and B) won't they just poke a finger up there first to find out/remove it?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

All a rapist has to do is speculatively insert something that would snag the device to remove it e.g. a finger. Either way, he's then safe to proceed with the rape.

Crap idea IMO.

samuri
    Free Member

samuri – thought you were a man?!

Male rape is a significant problem too. I was just looking for protection.

Stoner
    Free Member

faecal shredder?

tron
    Free Member

Male rape is a significant problem too. I was just looking for protection.

So it wasn't a bicycle accident?

samuri
    Free Member

Busted. 😉

jon1973
    Free Member

surely they can just walk away and cut it off with scissors

I'd rather go to the doctors and have the device removed.

DezB
    Free Member

That graphic really churned my stomach. Not just cos of this, either

Disgusting that they even have to design something like this.

IanMunro
    Free Member
    Onzadog
    Free Member

I was once told that rape was impossible as a woman with her skirt up can run faster than a man with his trousers down.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘I wish I had teeth down there’ is closed to new replies.