Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I was going to take the kids camping in Polzeath, then remembered Glasto is on..
  • jkomo

Should I avoid the M5 at 4.00pm Friday?
    I’m struggling to find an alternative campsite 4 hours from Oxford, next to the sea and a pub.
    We were going to go Friday back Sunday, but the alternatives that don’t go near M5 are too far.
    Would the Pembrokeshire route be affected? (M4 into wales) or is all the traffic done on Thursday.
    Any ideas?

fionap

Might be a minor delay around the Glastonbury junction but nothing that should make you change your plans.

ajantom

Most people go today and Thursday, as the camping fields are chocka by Thursday night. You’ll be fine.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jkomo

Oh thank god, what about coming back Sunday?
    If it’s raining do people bail early?
    Thanks for the prompt replies folks.

ski
    Free Member

Agree, we have clashed our surfing weekend with Glastonbury for the last six years and never had a problem yet on the M5 🙂

wonkey_donkey
    Free Member

Yes some people head back Sunday night but usually end of the day or after the last headliner.

BristolPablo
    Free Member

M5 will be fine, A37 southbound from Bath and the A361 towards Shepton Mallet will be chaos. Worthy Farm is about five miles east of Glastonbury itself so it shouldnt affect the M5

jkomo

Thanks all

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I was going to take the kids camping in Polzeath, then remembered Glasto is on..’ is closed to new replies.