Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I want to take action to improve my life on the road as a cyclist
  • techsmechs
    Free Member

I know its probably been done.

I cannot keep reading these and sitting on my hands – but I dont know what to do about it. I’m fed up being put at risk on the roads.

I have written to my MP this morning, I dont expect much from that, however, if everyone who reads this writes to their MP, clogs their inbox then maybe it can start to attract attention. If anyone has any better ideas, please can we have a constructive conversation about it.

I just cant sit still about it anymore.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Find quieter roads.

techsmechs
    Free Member

*double facepalm

imnotverygood

Buy a helmetcam

GrahamS

Join your local cycle campaign.
    Join Sustrans, CTC, British Cycling or all three.

Donate time as well as money to them.

martymac

roads will get a lot safer when the oil runs out.
    what needs to change is peoples attitudes, and that wont happen because the vast majority of humans think only of themselves.
    genuinely, there are plenty of people in this world who would worry more about their mobile phone being damaged than they would about a human being lying on the pavement in front of them.
    i know its a bummer, but thats the way it is.

mrchrispy

write to your MP, I’ve done it a couple of times and each time received a response.
    I was even invited to join a safer streets campaign or MP has started up to address such issue.
    I can’t stand people complaining but not doing anything about it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I want to take action to improve my life on the road as a cyclist’ is closed to new replies.