Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I want to service my fox vanilla 32’s and put a stiffer spring in – where/how?
    Free Member

Dear STW,

I’ve got a pair of Vanilla 32’s, they’ve been on the bike approx 2yrs and they haven’t been serviced in that time. they don’t feel as great as they once did, and at a shy over 14 stone, I feel I could do with a firmer spring in there too.

Leading me nicely to; where do I buy these parts? CRC didn’t cough up much and I don’t want to start spending willy nilly and end up with bits that aren’t right etc.

Or does it work out cheaper to pay someone to do it for me? I did think of having ’em sprayed while they were off too!

cheers,
    Jonathan

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Easy to do. google is your friend
    http://www.foxracingshox.com/fox_tech_center/manuals.htm

I put more than the useless 30 ml of oil in the spring side to get some effective lubrication in there

Dunno where you get springs from

racing_ralph
    Free Member

mojo or tft tuned tawny

RichT

mojo have the parts and service instructions.

I’ve got an unused firm spring for a 140mm 32 vanilla which you can have for £15 posted, if it fits yours. It is from a 2007 fork and has never been used or even put into a fork (came in the box with my forks).

bigyinn
    Free Member

Mojo or TF Tuned for the springs i would say.

EDIT: RR beat me to it! Great minds etc.

Free Member

Just looking at TFT… £80 for a service, £120 for PUSH upgrade and £160 for the remote lockout bit…

tempted to splash out £120… have it all done for me and hopefully, they’ll be luvverly jubberly 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I want to service my fox vanilla 32’s and put a stiffer spring in – where/how?’ is closed to new replies.