Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • I want this bike but can't buy it :) Salsa Cutthroat
  • hopeychondriact
    Free Member

@ drover, have you sold any yet?

How much for the foundation model in green and is their leeway on pricing?
    I might be in touch sometime when funds allow or a miracle.

milfordvet
    Free Member

These frames seem rare as hens teeth in the UK. The UK framesets seems to be the same price as the full bike in the US.

Has anyone found a Cut Throat bike or frameset in Germany or Europe at a decent price, and that might post to the UK? £1500 frame and fork I’d bite but £2k I won’t. Looking for a large and a medium for my Dad – who’s already had two Fargo’s – so we know they fit).

Ed

birdage

Looks like a boat?
    Frankencross is where it’s at, keeping ahead of roadies just long enough to lose them at a bridleway and the puzzled looks you get from the full sussers. Only thing that would make my Gryphon better is if it was made of ti.

ratherbeintobago

Salsa distribution seems to have been a mess for a while, since they split from Ison. My El Mar had to come in as a special order from QBP which was more of a pain than it should’ve been for a M frame.

Why would Raleigh have taken them on if they weren’t going to sell the niche stuff?

preciousmetals
    Free Member

I gave up on the idea but yeah let us know when you pull your finger out (looks glaringly at raleigh) and I may just may buy one from you clowns.

ratherbeintobago

(looks glaringly at raleigh)

Thinking about it, Raleigh just seems an odd choice of distributor. My LBS doesn’t have an account with them; while I have no idea whether this is normal or not, it means I’ll have to source the Maxle alternator plates* from CTBM when I win the lottery.

*£150

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘I want this bike but can't buy it :) Salsa Cutthroat’ is closed to new replies.