Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • I want some posh manly slippers
  • TurnerGuy
    Free Member

jonalderton
    Free Member

I am very lucky my good lady makes moccasins. Currently in British Racing Green antelope hide with black lambswool lining. Very comfortable and a wee bit different.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Just looked at the current price of Mahabis – £60 !

Luckily I got a big discount on mine…

kayak23

stumpy01 – Member
    Nothing wrong with a pair of slippers, especially if you’ve got wood floors everywhere! given up on life.

Ftfy
    😀

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

given up on life.

You are OK with slippers as long as you don’t combine that with owning a Skoda…

bigG
    Free Member

These sheepskin & tweed ones from M&S have done me well for the last couple of years..

[/url]Untitled by Graeme Matheson, on Flickr[/img]

drlex
    Free Member

Sorry, Graeme, but that pic looks like a still from the live action film of “Mrs Brady- old lady”.

bigG
    Free Member

I can tell you’re just jealous of (or perhaps even strangely aroused by) my manly unshaven pins

drlex
    Free Member

I’ll cop to wondering whether that’s a chain ring-related injury to your right calf, but otherwise they’re spookily similar to my old pins.

bigG
    Free Member

Yip, a lasting reminder not to slip your leg through the frame of the road bike when sliding down the road. Queue blood loss and an experience with a swarthy Norwegian male nurse who seemed to relish the chance to talk about the “big flap of skin you’ve opened up”.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Anyway, Mahabis – a company so far up its slipper-shod arse they make Rapha sound down to earth.

Not going to the Mahabis launch event/free drinks at the Ace hotel Shoreditch tonight then? 8)

globalti
    Free Member

It’s got to be Haflinger slippers. Last for years and super-robust for nipping out to put the bins out etc.

These are pretty manly:

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Clarks

MrWoppit
    Free Member

bigG – Member
    These sheepskin & tweed ones from M&S have done me well for the last couple of years..

Impressive pedal kickback dent, there….

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Not going to the Mahabis launch event/free drinks at the Ace hotel Shoreditch tonight then?

Shoreditch – says it all…

Thought the ‘No hipsters injured’ thing the other day was good :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-33585129

Gary_M
    Free Member

otherwise they’re spookily similar to my old pins

Do you have a new pair of legs?

jools182
    Free Member

Mr Woppit I have those

Globalti – they’re shoes 🙂

DrJ

These are specially designed for watching Borgen in:

http://www.trendyslippers.com/uk/brands/glerups.html

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

those Borgens look like the same type of felt material that the Mahabis had – looked tatty pretty quick.

Viewing 19 posts - 81 through 99 (of 99 total)

The topic ‘I want some posh manly slippers’ is closed to new replies.