Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • 'I WANT A DOG!!'
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Said the Mrs.
    I was hanging around the fridge & all I said was, ‘do you want some cheese & crackers, wine, chocolate, crisps, (not that we keep crackers or crisps in the fridge) a hard boiled egg… & she said, ‘I WANT A DOG!’
    I knew that anyway.
    Am i doomed to another dog?

scotroutes

Did she mean a HOT DOG???

mrsfry
    Free Member

Give her what she wants. Or never sleep again 🙂

clunker

You could use it to your advantage. New bike time?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Did she mean a HOT DOG???

With French’s American mustard?? Now your’e talking Col!

SaxonRider

Say ‘of course, dear, but only if it is a Norwegian Elkhound’, then let me take care of it on long-term lone.

For reference, the dog in question:

and if that isn’t convincing, then here again, as a puppy:

wwaswas
    eddiebaby
    Free Member

That emu makes me so happy.

wilburt
    Free Member

Ask her if she wants to go for a walk in the January in the rain and pick up shit.

eskay

wilburt – Member

Ask her if she wants to go for a walk in the January in the rain and pick up shit.

This is spot on. I won’t get another for a long time, I loved our last two but I was the only one who used to get up at 5.30am to walk them, the only one who picked up the turds in the garden (winter and summer) etc, etc.

They are great company but a huge amount of work/expense. Can be like having a small child for 10+ years.

Our last one was put to sleep last August and it is quite nice not to have one for a while. If I ever have another it will be when I am retired.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

She did with the last one that died last year, so I can’t see that stopping her. I’ve already got the bikes & fishing gear I want so i think I’m doomed.

eskay

esselgruntfuttock – Member
    She did with the last one that died last year, so I can’t see that stopping her. I’ve already got the bikes & fishing gear I want so i think I’m doomed.

Yep doomed for sure.

xcracer1
    Free Member

Id like one ad well but im away for 9 hrs a day so would be unfair on the dog. Mayby if things change in the future.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘'I WANT A DOG!!'’ is closed to new replies.