Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I-Tunes Question
  • spacecadett
    Free Member

I have a big library of music on I-tunes (about 50 GB) and both my missus and I have an ipod.

We like different music and the only way I see of syncronysing our ipods to our tastes is:

Manually ticking the music I want & syncronysing then manually selecting the music the missus wants & syncronying. This takes ages, is there a better way of doing it?

nickc

Better way? what do you mean? You choose the music that goes to your ipod, if you don’t want it just to dump the entire library onto your pods.

you can either sync, or do it manually…

trailbreak-martin
    Free Member

If it’s two different iPods, iTunes should recognise them individually and let you choose which playlists you want to sync to each.

mayan
    Free Member

create one (or more) playlists each? his n hers, then tell each ipod to only sync his playlist to his ipod.
    quicker than selecting each track, but still will take a little while to set up with a 50gb library, but easy to maintain after the initial set-up.

antigee

using windows XP i keep my daughters Hannah Montanna and Dollie Parton liking separate to mine by creating her library within her profile

for me i have 1 shuffle for running and another for gardening i just manually synch to the different playlists from the same library

spacecadett
    Free Member

Thank you for the tips. I like the sound of creating two playlists – one for my ipod and one for the missus.
    Dan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I-Tunes Question’ is closed to new replies.