Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I think the weather must be broken
  • DezB
    Free Member

😯

scratch
    Free Member

It's not rained down here (south wales) since last week!

The kids are starting to set fire to the hillsides….. summers just round the corner!

bassspine
    Free Member

I'm scared, where are all the clouds? 🙂

juan
    Free Member

nae i have stole the bad weather and used it here

igm

You're welcome to it for a bit. Please can you make France cold and snowy for a couple of weeks – particularly the high bits near Geneva.

Strangelove
    Free Member

Its still blooming freezing though.

crikey
    Free Member

The problem is dressing for a 10 degree temperature change.

Lionheart
    Free Member

Stunning morning here in Devon, started a run with hat on, temp around -2. Finished in the garden and ate breakfast outside basking in the sun. Put the washing/drying out, clouded over, temperature dropped, bloody cold, went to coffee house to warm up! Rode this evening, still ice about!! I agreed weather broken or at least glitchy.

Marmoset
    Free Member

Shorts weather – my head was still a bit cold today though….

angryratio
    Free Member

dare i fit small blocks to my fun bouncy bike? Dare I!

Lazgoat
    Free Member

time for semi-slicks…

angryratio
    Free Member

Ah, i've just had an email from the weather people.
    We're going through a beta testing stage in the weather development process.

juan
    Free Member

well woke up friday morning nice and hottish weather. Arrived in Nice around noon overcast. Start cycling and about mminutes after got hit by a snowstorm and a temperature about 10 ° lower…

Stu_N

10C here this afternoon (West Lothian). Was sweating like a big hairy rapist in a coach station on the bike today – at least 10C more than I have been used to for the past 3 months.

Maybe we will go straight from Narnian winter to summer? Wouldn't that be amazing?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I think the weather must be broken’ is closed to new replies.