Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • I think that I would get "stage fright" – Multiple toilet content
  • Harry_the_Spider
    wwaswas

So a Russian politician tweeted

“Two toilets – 28,000 roubles,” wrote another blogger. “Olympic media centre – 1.5bn roubles. Global embarrassment – priceless.”

brand advertising really is global isn’t it?

jekkyl

yeah either that or go in by yourself and lock the door, the other bog would be useful for balancing your phone on so you could read threads on stw while you wipe, something that is lacking in most public conveniences.

DrJ

His’n’hers

z1ppy

LOL @ the blue or red one choice. It was this picture that concerned me

though I’m not sure what’s worse

Also WTF (where not what) is the bog roll for any of these loo’s?

wwaswas

If you had food poisoning and were letting go at both ends?

Moses

It just shows up our delicate modern Western sensibilities. What’s wrong with multi-bog facilities?

As a lad from a northern state school, I was v impressed when visiting some public schools on sports teams – a few had bogs with no doors, so that everyone walking past could observe you.
    And the disused Chapel which my parents bought (for 4 months’ teacher’s wages!) at the end of Rudland Rigg, had an outside double-trapper.

BoomBip
    Free Member

Maybe you put a foot in either toilet and go in the bin?

wwaswas

The worst thing is that the bin isn’t centrally placed between the toilets.

I can’t look at it any more.

flicker
    Free Member

🙁 was the first thing I noticed too, ffs. That and the tiling is off to one side too >:(

bruneep

Bog roll on one side, need gibbon arms to reach that or ” could you pass me a couple of sheets please?”

Jamie
    Free Member

The worst thing is that the bin isn’t centrally placed between the toilets.

FTFY.

scaredypants

I don’t think it’d be a problem. Once you’ve got your newspaper open you won’t see anyone else anyway

Kryton57

I’m sorry but I couldnt sit next to another bloke whilst smoking a cheeky cigar.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Unless you are happy to mess (no pun intended) with your comfort zone, don’t go to China:

Bear in mind variations of the floor mounted wonderbowl are most common and are a good workout for your thighs, especially on trains:

Easy life:

Harry_the_Spider

Chinese crapper #2 up there ^ has given me a flash back from a paper mill in Ningbo that I had the misfortune to spend some time in. 😯

wwaswas

Cheers Jamie 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

would be in and out in a flash…pity the poor bugger left with the stench though

Re bog roll – Some of those bogs had squirters to wash your ablutions away so no need for toilet roll

Dont ever try a bedouin toilet then- its a cross between a hole in the ground and a horro film scene of invasion of the flies …given its about 40 degrees it whifs a bit as well

JulianA
    Free Member

Jamie didn’t fix the tiles though. They are still wrong. Please fix them…

I’m really glad to see that there are other OCD people out there.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Curious that we generally have this cultural aversion to crapping together when men don’t generally have a problem with urinals.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

OK, as an outdoorsy type person Im not unfamiliar with crimping one off in the undergrowth. But ALWAYS sit back against a tree to do the job. Squatting would just result in pants filled with poop, or is there a technique I’ve not figured out?

Harry_the_Spider

Curious that we generally have this cultural aversion to crapping together when men don’t generally have a problem with urinals.

I think it is the whole “doing the paperwork” bit that I wouldn’t like in public.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I could deal with comunal pooing, but only two leaves some etiquet issues.

Jamie
    Free Member

Jamie didn’t fix the tiles though. They are still wrong. Please fix them…

Sorry. Have been busy…

derek_starship
    Free Member

Thanks all. I am now guaranteed a public poo / bum-wipe dream tonight.

Or perhaps one about the Cistern Chapel.

crankboy
    Free Member

Chapeau Jamie .

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

😆 Jamie iz funniez

Rockhopper
    Free Member

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘I think that I would get "stage fright" – Multiple toilet content’ is closed to new replies.