Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • I think one of you guys surfs!
  • bwaarp
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_81fMlXOdl8[/video]

:mrgreen:

tazzymtb

still rather be him, than the business man who works like a dog for a company and strives for all the latest bling and “status” symbols just to die early through shite food and too much stress or even worse, get to retirement and suddenly discover you have no life. 😆

oldnpastit

Almost too painful to watch….

hexhamstu
    Free Member

That was great.

bwaarp
    Free Member

Almost too painful to watch….

😈

brooess
    Free Member

The mountain biking version of that could be embarrassing!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

The mountain biking version of that could be embarrassing!

The difference between surfers and MTBers is if surfers were into bikes they’d all be sleeping in their T4’s in GT car park for months at a time, not driving back down the M6 to their suburban monotony on sunday night after playing at being an extream sports bum for 48 hours

😛

jam-bo

The difference between surfers and MTBers is if surfers were into bikes they’d all be sleeping in their T4’s in GT car park for months at a time, not driving back down the M6 to their suburban monotony on sunday night after playing at being an extream sports bum for 48 hours

Not been anywhere near the Devon link road or the a30 on a Sunday evening then. Weekend warriors heading home in convoy.

nbt

14 minutes? Not watching that! Is it *awesome*?

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

Ha ha ha. How terrible do I feel about being on the phone to my board shaper yesterday!

Drac

Excellent and yeah would love to see a mountain bike version too.

shooterman

I’m siting here cringing! Very close to the bone!

What mdae this worse for me was the fact that I watched Ride the Divide last night and noticed how relatively modest some of their kit was but they were just getting out and facing massive challenges.

konabunny
    Free Member

still rather be him, than the business man who works like a dog for a company and strives for all the latest bling and “status” symbols just to die early through shite food and too much stress or even worse, get to retirement and suddenly discover you have no life

They’re the only two choices. 🙁

geologist
    Free Member

Excellent 🙂

IanMunro
    Free Member

Why can’t you be stoked on my stoke?!
    😀

kiwifiz
    Free Member

Most chuckle worthy………..especially as I am a 40 something very part time surfer from just outside of Solihull…..living the dream!! (just need to get one of those red vans and bond with a shaper somewhere……).

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Brilliant.

Drac

still rather be him, than the business man who works like a dog for a company and strives for all the latest bling and “status” symbols just to die early through shite food and too much stress or even worse, get to retirement and suddenly discover you have no life

You didn’t watch it then as you’ve just described the guy in the video.

yunki
    Free Member

awesome

phatstanley
    Free Member

that was funny.

cynic-al
    Free Member

What mdae this worse for me was the fact that I watched Ride the Divide last night and noticed how relatively modest some of their kit was but they were just getting out and facing massive challenges.

It’s frightening the no. of folk that NEED xtr.

Scamper
    Free Member

Very funny.

Must admit, decided to have some anti pasta from m&s for lunch and home made humus. No chablis, mind. 😀

shooterman

It’s frightening the no. of folk that NEED xtr.

You don’t need XTR. XTR Needs YOU.

tomhoward

I don’t need XTR. I already have it.

Please don’t make an mtb version, I’d cry at the similarities!

GrahamS

Blimey – it’s the bloke we all secretly worry about being. (Well I do anyway)

Spot on and horribly close to the bone.

makkag
    Free Member

very good – not there yet but getting there !

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘I think one of you guys surfs!’ is closed to new replies.