• This topic has 121 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by hora.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 122 total)
  • I think more of you agree with Nick Griffin than you'll admit to
  • 5thElefant
    Free Member

If xenophobia is your thing then UKIP

Funny how that xenophobic party has the highest % of non-white/non-british MEPs out of all the british parties. By all means disagree with them but making up lies to further your extreme views won't win anyone over. Oh, and no, I don't agree with them or vote for them.

Junkyard
    Free Member

list of the all white ukip MEPS here – it is the UKIP website mind so may not be true!

one of them has a foreign name is it her and the fact there are so few that makes them the highest percentage ?
    Andresan is spanish /Argentinian

cullen-bay
    Free Member

Being scottish, I dont think anyone in scotland can be against immigration, if you think about, because during the Highland clearances etc how many scots fled to nova scotia? I recon we just need to be more accepting. If they want to live here, they should pay tax like the rest of us. If we're all equal, i'm happy.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    trailmoggy
    Free Member

so we carry on sending young lads to slaughter UNPREDARED, for a so-called war that we can little afford win let alone win.

a lot of my freinds joined the army as i come from (what is called) a deprived area, one has died, one shot in the arse and another has done months in sellyoak after bein done by a land mine, who has just on the road to recovery and just found out he has to go back.

cullen-bay
    Free Member

They signed up for the army, they were told it might involve fighting… If you dont want to die, dont join the army… DUH.

Junkyard
    Free Member

so therefore I shoulf]d vote for a bunch of racist = FAIL

grantway
    Free Member

LOl Junkyard LOL I have not suggested anything just deffended a
    persons skills worth and happy and do pay upto £ 200.00p per day.

Why do I want to live up North?
    I have no Mortgage and if I had why ! Ok to visit but family here
    why should i move?
    Would not say all or some over charge But not heard of 50% of labour
    costs as over charge as its a direct charge for ones labour.
    You may find what you call over charge but not if you have brought
    in a contractor who then charges for supply of them.

grantway
    Free Member

Cullen-bay LOLOLOL say those words again Please
    Dont forget a plane landed of immigrants and the Scotish
    re fuelled the plane and sent it off again LOL

To be honest Il do the same and put most of the MPs on it too 😈

5thElefant
    Free Member

one of them has a foreign name is it her and the fact there are so few that makes them the highest percentage ?
    Andresan is spanish /Argentinian

Bugger. That'll teach me to repeat a quote from question time.

Yep, looks like one out of 13 does constitute the hightest %. She's the woman who was hired to look into expense fraud in the EU and was then sacked when she found a shit load.
    Deva Kumarasiri is a member. Who'd had thought a load of xenophobes would have him eh?

Junkyard
    Free Member

they do overcharge it is why we can get peoiple cheaper it is how a amrket works. No real debate oin that point you have admitted it in your first post.
    I know plenty of people who have been to Uni (teachers, nurses hell even Doctors for example) and done many years of training who cannot get as much money as someone who can plonk some bricks together, nail wood to some more wood or point water in the direction of gravity via plastic pipes. Ok I am taking the pi55 now but you get the point… as long as every brickie charges £200 a day they got away with it now people will charge les sthey are fecked. Still think they were overcharging and overpaid for their skill level and expertise.

Apart from that point the rest was trolling ish sarcasm ish

EDIT: I got lucky I know nothing about UKIP

trailmoggy
    Free Member

Cullen-bay you really are a tit

perhaps we ar'nt all brought up with a silver spoon up our arses

were i live a lot of people join up there are'nt ,many jobs crime rate is pretty high so a lot of these lads have bad homes or zero prospects, so too me credit to them for wanting to do something with there lives.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Indeed it is and no one os dissing them for it but because one of your mates has died that is NO REASON TO VOTE FOR THE RACISTS. Non racist anti-war options are avaialable if you are just single issueing and presumably [if you are not a BNP supporter/racist] far more palatable.

grantway
    Free Member

I would like a vote on Europe and Dont like
    my right being taken from me

Junkyard
    Free Member

grantway – Member
    I would like a vote on Europe and Dont like
    my right being taken from me

What right is that then? Is it in the European Convention on Human Rights 😉

tazzymtb

I've completly changed my mind on nick griffin having seen him on question time. He was very articulate in his answers, when the lefty loons would let him speak, so now I'm a confirmed griffin supporter. jolly good show!

grantway
    Free Member

Junkyard LOL you have not read what I do.

I design and make High End Kitchens and Bespoke furniture
    and do not use bricks or nail wood together.
    And clients at this level of works expect 100% not council quality
    So Yes I do know what to pay and who not to use.

obviously a sore point here with you but not intrested and One
    point I will deffend and pay 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Tazzy, are you on crack?

grantway
    Free Member

LOL Junkyard like that one
    No regarding of being in Europe 😉

I cant see any ending to this thread myself.

tazzymtb

no, just taking the piss, I though it was all getting a bit dull and needed some shaking up 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

OK you probably deserve your money depending on the quality of your work and yes clearly a sore point for me. I went to Uni and am a qualified teacher [ which you can tell from my excellent punctuation, spelling and attention to grammar on here] and yet I have to pay people who can barely spell their profession more than I earn in a day to do work… clearly it bugs me. If only I wasn't so hamfisted and bright instead 😉

As for your work it is true you should pay for the top notch high quality stuff I cant afford yer b@stards 😳

allthepies
    Free Member

Ah, envy, a most unattractive trait.

Junkyard
    Free Member

envy … ah the excuse bandied about by those that have more money than the need or deserve when people object.

allthepies
    Free Member

>have to pay people who can barely spell their profession more than I earn in a day to do work… clearly it bugs me.

What would you call it then ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Greed

anagallis_arvensis

Junkyard I think you just need to get over it. Just cause you are academically bright (not that you have to be very bright to be a teacher) doesnt mean you should be paid more. Its economics simple supply and demand. My big brother earns at least 3x what I do and pays no tax on it and has no O-levels. I have a dregree, a masters and a PhD, doesnt meaan I should be paid more. Pull your head out from up your arse and smell the coffee.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Wow thanks for the insult. We can disagree about whether those in the construction industry overcharge and are greedy without petty childish insults…well I can.
    I see little point in trading insults with a stanger on the t'internet on this or any other issue.
    I hope DR A-A gives equally insightful and direct peer reviews….you would be a big hit with your peers 😉

I dont really get why on this forum people need to trade insults when we disagree 😥

ton

**** me, is this thing still going on ❓

grumm
    Free Member

Its economics simple supply and demand.

So why are people whinging about the poor brickies etc that no longer earn a silly high wage? Simply supply and demand.

grantway
    Free Member

grumm in London when there was supply and Demand the wages was declining way before ression started due to the influx of cheap labour flooding into London. By cheap I dont mean good quality trades people

grantway
    Free Member

Suprised they have not gone up North yet being its probly the
    last bit of manufacturing we have left in England.

anagallis_arvensis

I dont really get why on this forum people need to trade insults when we disagree

If your insulted by what I said I would think you need to get out in the world more. But having said that if you are genuinely upset I apologise.

So why are people whinging about the poor brickies etc that no longer earn a silly high wage? Simply supply and demand.

Indeed the demand has dropped through the floor and they have no work. Not nice but thats the world. I dont earn much as a teacher but at least I am more protected during a recession, swings and roundabouts.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

were i live a lot of people join up there are'nt ,many jobs crime rate is pretty high so a lot of these lads have bad homes or zero prospects, so too me credit to them for wanting to do something with there live

Hear hear.

Griffin is a toe-rag IMO. His Cambridge "education" seems completely wasted on him. His arguments about re-patriation were shown to be stupid.

hora
    Free Member

Nick Griffin must live in fear. Imagine his neighbours, people he bumps into recognising him. That thought makes me warm knowing that he must be slightly nervous. I've not bumped into him yet. Pity.

Racists are just above Paedophiles in my book. dirty, nasty, little insidious fithly minded-little ****.

anagallis_arvensis

His arguments about re-patriation were shown to be stupid.

To be fair to him his arguments werent too bad its just the idea thats the problem.

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

TBH –while watching question time I did wonder if he as some form of personality disorder – he came over as been socially inappropriate and unable to accept and conceptualise others points of view – at times he was clearly lost and could only communicate effectively once back on the party message – He dropped himself in it on several occasions and seemed unaware of these
    I doubt very much he is fearful – not least because of his minders

grantway
    Free Member

On the BBC home page they done a Poll and fear that 1 in 5 will vote for him, and thats just from one show.

ton

stw forum lurkers are just above Paedophiles in my book. dirty, nasty, little insidious fithly minded-little ****.

harsh mark, very harsh……… 😆

hora
    Free Member

On the BBC home page they done a Poll and fear that 1 in 5 will vote for him, and thats just from one show.

That is one dubious stat. Sorry. Utter crock. 0.6 voted for him in a general election- is that 1 in 5 sample indicative of the general population? Or….is it people are ashamed to be racists or dont have the guts or honour to come out and say it in public?

Yes he does live in fear, he cant live a normal life for a start. He'll always jump when he hears someone over his shoulder.

grantway
    Free Member

Hora not sure of details but its on there web site.
    Very worrying if it is 1 in 5 of the public vote.

hora
    Free Member

I'm always dubious of these sample polls. I've never been asked my opinion nor do I know anyone who has. Do you need an Equity card to participate in polls? 🙄

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 122 total)

The topic ‘I think more of you agree with Nick Griffin than you'll admit to’ is closed to new replies.