Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • I think its Eric Pickles and Nadine Dorries
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is it out on twitter?

Stoner didn’t know this morning. He’s my go-to guy for Whitehall gossip.

kimbers

theres loads of BS on twitter bojo and samcam is one rumour, hes not just after daves job!

and coulson and brooks seems to be the favourite, tho im not sure that counts as downing street

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

One assumes it’ll all be out by the end of the week anyway.

Oh hang on, I have another go-to guy. I’ll just text him. LOL.

samuri
    Free Member

Dave and Nick

MSP

I think its Eric Pickles and Nadine Dorries

Eeeewwwww!!!!

I am now cutting myself of from the world, going to live in a remote cave and trying desperately to wipe that from my mind. But first I am going to call huey down the big white telephone.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Gay relationship – for timing and irony
    Judo mats anyone?

Or GO and Cherie?

amodicumofgnar

Got an image of Eric Pickles and a cabinet in my head now. Damn you French and Saunders.

kimbers

guido fawkes is making out its sensational

some political types who claim to know reckon its no one of import

is ed milliband involved?

edit:
    is that Private Eye hinting at the shadow chancellor?
    http://www.maxfarquar.com/2013/06/downing-street-affair-david-cameron/

if so itd have to be with someone at the treasury to make it fun

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

If reports are correct and it’s not cabinet ministers – and it can’t be the wife, as it wouldn’t be anywhere near the papers – it can only be advisors. And how many of them can any one name? Classic story only of interest to the media. People have affairs at work and if they’re neither elected or famous, hard to see the story having legs. Unless it’s the chairman – he of the swivel-eyes comment. My guess would be ‘policy guru’ Steve Hilton, who left last year to go to Stanford. Maybe it’s historical and was leaked to prevent a return. Truth is, unless it’s Gove bumming Hunt, and it could bring down some of the worst elements of these economic fanatics, I’m happy to let consenting adults ruin their marriages in private.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So the government is “rocked” by the revelation that one Tory is shagging another ?

And yet many don’t bat an eyelid when the Tories are giving the British people a good shafting on a daily basis.

It’s a funny ol world innit.

Coyote
    Free Member

Osbourne and Alexander. Two people so vile that only their mothers, or each other, could love them.

kimbers

coulson and brooks apparently

which may have implications for levenson etc

The 7 Best Headphone Brands For The Money

tho some have said AC is Alex Cameron daves brother

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The OP’s link claims that “The revelation could have political implications for David Cameron”, which suggests it only involves Tories, otherwise if a LibDem or Labourite were involved it would have considerable political implications for Clegg/Miliband and presumably less for Cameron.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

An affair? In Downing Street?

Well, deing, deong!

(p’raps. possibly. etc)

scaredypants

where’s Mrs Bercow when we need her ?

samuri
    Free Member

Rebekah Brooks?

great hair. Not sure you’d trust her very far though.

ianv
    Free Member

Maybe a link to the current Murdoch divorce? An angry Rupert would definately be a big deal for dave.

binners

I think Murdochs soon-to-be-ex wife is being more closely linked with the previous administration

JonR
    Free Member

It is Andy Coulson and Rebekah Brooks. The scandal is this story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2015573/Rebekah-Brooks-vetoed-BBC-man-told-Cameron-No10-job-Andy-Coulson.html

:tap nose:

kelvin

I can’t be worse than Major and Currie.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘I think its Eric Pickles and Nadine Dorries’ is closed to new replies.