Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • I think I may have a problem ….with whisky ;)
  • firestarter
    Free Member

Mmmmm Laphroaig

seavers
    Free Member

I think you just collect the tubes.

firestarter
    Free Member

Haha my wife wishes I did 😉 just got a new drinks cabinet so needed to sort em out. Plus got the new Laphroaig select as a bday pressie. Flying next weekend so have to visit the whisky shop again 🙂

sandwicheater

I’m going to need to see a photo of all the bottles or that’s just a lot of recycling and your only problem is your inability to keep your finger out of photos.

EDIT: I’m very very jealous

flip
    Free Member

Think you need to drink more 😉

slowoldman

I had to stop having the stuff in the house.

twicewithchips
    Free Member

I’m not really seeing the problem here.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’m not really seeing the problem here.

duplication

PiknMix
    Free Member

I’m currently drinking that Jura on the right, it’s not as nice as my Aberlour.
    Good effort matey.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Bit too much Laphroaig there for me. If I could be arrised taking a photo I would, but current collection is Caol Ila 25yo, Highland Park, Oban, Cardhu, Talisker, Glen Ord, Cragganmore, Glenkinchie, Glengoyne, Auchentoshan, Royal Lochnagar and Glenturret
    EDIT last of the Glenturret just gone.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I have a very nice bottle but I’m not touching it as I’ve got a long 4hour drive ahead of me…

Are you a collector or a drinker?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I’m the same with model aircraft. I’ve got loads but never get around to building any.

You mate, need to drink some of that, it’s not like any of it is ‘collectable’ is it?

firestarter
    Free Member

Id do drink it but buy it faster . the doubled up ones are already open and a lot of the others are I just keep them boxed. Apart from ardbeg box god knows where that went.

sadexpunk

try and try as i do, i just cant get into whisky. like the idea of the different types and flavours, but each time i try it i just realise it probably isnt for me and im just forcing myself to drink it :-/

currently a rum drinker.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

the doubled up ones are already open

What, youv’e got more than one of the same opened? Do you do the same with bread, butter & jam?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Ahh, I get it. Youre an ex prisoner! (they do that with shower gel & stuff)

firestarter
    Free Member

I have know idea what you are saying and im sober 😉

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Well there’s your issue, your still sober.

Prisoners collect/keep half empty containers of shower gel & arrange them like that. It’s supposed to indicate that they have ‘something’

firestarter
    Free Member

Ah . no the ones I have two of. One is open and the other is its replacement for when empty. If that makes sense

CountZero

Well, it’s all back to firestarters, then… 😉

seosamh77
    Free Member

nah you have a problem with your taste buds, laphroaig, as well drinking ashtrsys…

chakaping
    Free Member

Respect is due for decorating the kitchen in laphraoig colours as well.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘I think I may have a problem ….with whisky ;)’ is closed to new replies.