Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • I think I’m going to sue Huddersfield Poly because I’m not an astronaut.
  • dissonance

Will he be suing London Met. (formerly City Poly) for another disappointing upper second?

Maybe he will sue them if (when?) this case fails. For not teaching him law well enough to realise it wouldnt work.

edlong
    Free Member

I’m going to sue Durham and its University for having too many good pubs and bars in the vicinity.

Shall we go in for a class action (Durham undergrad 1992 – 1994*)

*Those of you with Maths degrees may notice that this is shorter than the traditional three years that tends to conclude with a graduation..

larrydavid
    Free Member

I’m going to sue Durham and its University for having too many good pubs and bars in the vicinity.

I will join you in a class action!

**edit: Edlong is in as well** I was there 2007-2010 for a PhD so it’s clearly a systemic problem they have there. We are sure to win

ourmaninthenorth

I will join you in a class action!

Me too. 96-99, Politics.

Oh, and also ex-lawyer for the full set.

sobriety
    Free Member

One of my housemates at Sheffield had previously dropped out of Durham due to transitioning from a functional to non-functional alcoholic whilst there.

He’d got it back down to functional by the time I knew him, and got a degree in colouring in, sorry geograpy.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

I’m going to sue my agricultural college for having wayyyyy too many horsey girls & the bar being sooooo cheap….

It’s not my fault I spent 3 yrs chasing girls in tight jodhpurs around the campus & knecking snakebite in the bar!

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘I think I’m going to sue Huddersfield Poly because I’m not an astronaut.’ is closed to new replies.