Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • I suspect I may be in trouble.
  • iDave
    Free Member

When given the silent treatment I usually resort to tickling the offender until they stop being so childish and talk/explain the situation. It didn’t work with Mrs SbZ though.

yunki
    Free Member

Rest your balls in her eye sockets

follow this up with a Beggy Welt (aka Purple Mushroom Tattoo)

Torminalis
    Free Member

To keep your marriage brimming
    With love from the loving cup
    When you’re wrong admit it
    And when you’re right shut up.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Texts are a pants way of asking “hows it going luv?” but in this case it could be the detachment protocol you may need.

Bit pants not talking that.

Me and my old OH used to not talk for days after sailing events, for some reason I used to get far too blinkered and I realised what I’d done too late in the day, there endeth my story on that one, moving on to MrsBouy who pokes and provokes me all the bloomin time – I love her dearly for that.

sugdenr
    Free Member

Oh well, enjoy it whilst it lasts because, girl being girls, pertty soon she’s gonna start giving out to you about it.

I also mostly use the tickle solution – or I go silent too, that really freaks girls because they (some not all – before emsz kills me) cant poker face as good as chaps 😆

iDave
    Free Member

“girl being girls”

Maybe that’s where you’re going wrong, try having relationships with women*

*other genders are available

sugdenr
    Free Member

What? But ‘girls’ is a euphemism for ‘The Ladies’ isnt it? No wonder I get confused.

spacemonkey

I take it you’re now talking?

I don’t do the ‘no talking’ stance. Always better IMHO to get it out in the open and start addressing it.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘I suspect I may be in trouble.’ is closed to new replies.