Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)
  • I started a blog…
  • sazter

Is here if you’re interested

It is a bit about bikes, and a bit about other things.

Feedback welcome, it might turn into something or it might fizzle out like last time I tried to commit to telling the world my ramblings.

njee20
    Free Member

I enjoyed it. Well done for not feeling the need to fill the whole **** thing with **** swear words!

sazter

thanks! 🙂

RustyMac

nice write up, happy trails.

metcalt

Enjoyable reading, the fun you had at BPW comes through well. The only feedback I have is that you’ve made me want to ride my bike, and I’m stuck at my desk all day. That’s just mean 🙂

sazter

haha, sorry!

I am also stuck at my desk all day!

codybrennan
    Free Member

Like it Sarah! Following you on G+ now. Interesting bit on paleo, hmm….

sazter

Thanks codybrennan, I am not super paleo but it works for me! I have not used G+ in many years, but blogger links to it so though I may as well get back on it!

sazter

144 views from STW, hope you all like it and don’t find me too boring! Cheers for looking!

sazter

200 now all from here… you guys have tripled my traffic! Hope I din’t send you all into a coma, it’s all just meant to be fun, it was not even my idea! 😀 Happy Thursday! Got my first day of Inners DH booked tomorrow… any advice?!

shermer75
    Free Member

Good blog that, enjoyed it

tiggs121
    Free Member

Inners DH

It’s been dry here all week but don’t assume all the roots won’t be as slippy as a slippy thing. Take it easy first run and then GO FOR IT!!

Try some of the Enduro trails if have time. Look on Strava to find them.

Al Lees, Prospacker, Mince Baby Mince, etc

Good blog – well done.

sazter

tiggs121, thanks, will def take it easy on first runs, I have done Ali Lees and Janes lane before, mince baby mince sounds right up my street!

Thanks for the hints and feedback! Appreciate it!

ton

I like that,good read, I like the paleo stuff.
    good work young lady……… 😀

sazter

Thanks Ton!

iainc

Great read !

miketually
    Free Member

Good work; I’ve subscribed.

sazter

thanks guys!

schmiken

Cool blog Sarah, enjoyed it. I normally post some paleo stuff, recipes and reviews on my blog too – PaleoRacing blog. If you find any good recipes and suchlike do you mind if I link to your blog?

sazter

Will check that out, and sure thing, schmiken! 🙂

sazter

Updated with a new entry! here

nickc

Bookmarked. loling at Ab update 😆

scrambled eggs is great paleo breakfast as well.

seem like more and more us on this sort of diet

sazter

Added a post today if anyone is interested. A bit about my adventures at inners!

sazter
    senorj

cool blog. nice one.

sazter

Thanks!

sazter

Latest update
    Thanks for all the feedback and positivity folks!

sazter

bump if you’re bored on a Friday afternoon! Enjoy the weekend!

sazter

New entry. Short and sweet. Full update soon.

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

That’s a good read. Nice to see my home town, Saltburn, get a mention.

chewkw
    Free Member

The tattoo … hhhmmmm … 😮

Kryton57

What are the benefits of writing a blog? I ask this because it’s been suggested to me that writing down my musings, I guess like a random diary, could be useful to my own mentality. The issue is, I don’t consider having much interesting to say unlike the op here, it’d be full of random guff.

In which case, is there any point?

D0NK

In which case, is there any point?

you know all that stuff that’s fizzing around in your head while you are riding along? It’s sometimes good to get it all written down. Even if no one reads it you still get to have a look 6 or 12 months later and have a laugh about it. It’s good to be able to read about your summer time adventures in the middle of deepest winter, remind yourself it’s not all slogging through mud, battling wind and avoiding hypothermia.

sazter

Central – I lived in Redcar and Marske, so Saltburn was nice and local, also the woods up at New Marske, apparently Mr Hart built some of the jumps up there, but I am going back a bit!

Chewkw – not sure if complimentary or not… I like it and that’s all that matters!

Kryton – I didn’t htink I had much to say, it was a friend who suggested I start a blog. I quite enjoy it when I have the time, and as D0NK says it should be nice to read back in the colder months. I happen to be having a little more fun than usual this year as I have been volunteering and marshalling more, so I guess the interesting things are becoming more frequent! 🙂

It is pretty interesting to see the traffic, strange to think so many people are interested enough to read an entry never mind all of them, and most of the traffic is right from this forum.

Kryton57

Interesting to know. Your’s has an excellent informative bike related theme though, mine would be more like “random thoughts of the day”, more Clockwork Orange than a Steve Peat / Atherton movie.

sazter

Have updated with a more comprehensive post this time here

chewkw
    Free Member

sazter – Member
    Chewkw – not sure if complimentary or not… I like it and that’s all that matters!

Ya, can’t decide whether it is good or bad but at least it’s not like that Cheryl Geordie lass coz that’s definitely bad.

😀

sazter

Ok, will take it as good then, because I don’t really mind what other people think… it is a whole back piece though, not just the bit you can see on my hip! 😉

sazter
    sazter

bump in case anyone who was interested missed this one.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘I started a blog…’ is closed to new replies.