Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • I-Spec B gear shifter
  • bikerdan
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a I-Spec B shifter to match up with an I-Spec A brake. Unfortunately coming from CRC it didn’t have the bolts to allow backwards compatibility. CRC list the bolt and nut for £8.99, over 25% the cost of the shifter. Is there an alternative that can be made to work or do I have to stump up the cash?

dmorts

Similar for me, I got the bolt but not the nut required for Ispec A with the Ispec B shifter I got from CRC. Bought the bolts set off eBay (only place with stock) as I was stuck otherwise and was the simplest solution. Probably the most expensive nuts and bolts I’ve bought in a while!

pembo6
    Free Member

Did you double check they aren’t in the bottom of the box? I recently did the same thing and was cursing, before i found a little plastic bag with bolts in the bottom of the box. XT 10sp i-spec shifter.
    I also got gear outer in the bottom of the box, whereas the CRC website said no outer came with the shfter. Win for me!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bikerdan
    Free Member

Not in the box. Got some of these instead and got the saw/file out. However I then realised that the brake needed replacing. The new one is ispecc-B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘I-Spec B gear shifter’ is closed to new replies.