Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • I sold a bike today and I miss it
  • TooTall
    Free Member

Odd isn’t it? I need to get rid of a couple of my bikes and sold one to a good mate. The right thing to do but I’ll miss it. It was one of the very first OnOne ScandALs – anodised black. It rode brilliantly and was my first introduction to 29ers back in 2006.

I miss it. That’s normal isn’t it? For non-Horas of course. FFS it’s a bike, not a dog.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Yep its normal. Its also normal to start a savings account just to buy it back. Yep. You’re normal.

aa
    Free Member

it’s normal.

Your connection to the bike is real and makes up part of the rich tapestry of life.

For me, although i often think of buying new, to sell any of mine would be a betrayal as all my bikes are friends.

I know, sad isn’t it.

davosaurusrex

Hmmm, not selling the xxl sultan as well perchance? Been reading reviews and whatnot over the last couple of days and a load of your posts here and on mtbr have come up!

trevron73
    Free Member

I had a bike stolen in ’97 and id happily give the wife in exchange for it back ,took me a lot of years to finally get another .

coogan
    Free Member

For me, although i often think of buying new, to sell any of mine would be a betrayal as all my bikes are friends.

I know, sad isn’t it.

Extremely sad, yes.

TooTall
    Free Member

Hmmm, not selling the xxl sultan as well perchance?

HELL NO! 😯 You can find your own one of those!

davosaurusrex

Ah dammit!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘I sold a bike today and I miss it’ is closed to new replies.