Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I remember the days when…..
  • adjustablewench
    Free Member

Fridays would be spent getting excited about the night out ahead, these days i seem to spend it making the last dregs of the weeks energy get me through the day so i can go home and sleep

But i will force myself to go out just so i can lie in past 8 tomorrow am! oh the joys of aging

moan over

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…you could run around the neighbourhood firing your sekiden pistol at any targets of opportunity, with (or including) one of the many local Policeman’s son, even though that Policeman was routinely armed himself.

boxfish
    Free Member

Been sleeping badly all week. Woke up at 4.30 this morning…aaargh. Struggled through work until 4 and thought “Sod it, I’m off to the woods”. 2 hours of ragging it around, followed by a chip butty and all is OK with the world.

3 different ciders in the fridge, Glasgow v Ospreys on the telly now…sorted.

crikey
    Free Member

Had one, loved it.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Ha ha – love the target suggestion, just the thing for taking your neighbours windows out!

ElectricRussell
    Free Member

Just got in from my ride home from work to be greeted by a text from a mate to go out for a few jars. Arm well and truly twisted.

MoreCashThanDash

Been woken early all week by a combination of gale force winds and/or tweety birds – only managed two commutes this week, still feel knackered.

Wife away tonight, so just waiting till I can get the kids to bed before cracking open the Loch Lomond and settling in to watch Airplane which I think is on Film4 at 9 according to a colleague at work 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I remember the days when…..’ is closed to new replies.