Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I recognise your face………
  • Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

That phrase always worries me!
    However this afternoon, whilst standing at the top of the course at Fort William the guy right next to me uttered those very words however he then added “from the Singletrack Forum mugshots.”
    A small world indeed!
    I’m glad I didn’t put any revealing photos of my wife on the other thread or I could well have been in bother!

Nice to meet you ‘Gordymac,’ enjoy the rest of your holidays.

Cheers

Paul.

bruneep
    Barney_McGrew
    Free Member

It appears I’m ‘No longer wanted’

That’s a relief! 😀

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I had that put to me by the bouncer of a nightclub ~30miles from where I live, whilst stood outside queuing – luckily it was in a good way & we got to jump the que but it was a tense monent thinking we were gonna be going home early!
    Also outside a different club in Liverpool, which although initially worrying (I really don’t think that female bouncer did know me) meant we all got in when we wouldn’t have done otherwise. 🙂

Gordymac
    Free Member

Hi Paul

Don't know how i missed this thread, been pretty busy lately!

good to meet you too and next time you fancy a trip up North give us a shout and we can meet up for a cycle on some of our finest trails.

Gordymac
    Fyrishbikes.com

coffeeking
    Free Member

I couldnt possibly recognise anyone from the mugshots thread if my life depended on it. I just dont absorb info from the internet very well!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I recognise your face………’ is closed to new replies.