• This topic has 546 replies, 39 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Marko.
Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 547 total)
  • I reckon Rob is poisoning her…..
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I’m going out on a limb that Stella is in fact called Dave. Illness status……?

Good point re Ursula, but I think that if she stops him, she’ll believe that she’s saved him. And believe that he’ll be grateful. Which he won’t.

In other news, Justin and Miranda are a married couple in real life. Wonder if their marriage has a gin sozzled Lil, all fur coat, wellies and no knickers!

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Tone of conversation with Henry sounded like he wasn’t going to snatch him, but it did look like he had something in store for Helen.

Bye bye Gideon.
    Bye Bye!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Gulp*

Also, it’s Thursday. Cliffhangers happen on a Friday, dammit! So, what’s tomorrow got in store?

bearnecessities

Dunno but it’s going to have something to do with the apparently innocuous-flat-battery-in-the-same-episode subplot..

..possibly

somafunk

There’s gonna be a car chase followed by a head on car crash into another driver, possibly a cast member.

wingnuts

Ursula crashes into Rob as he gets away. He blames her as she’s only a woman driver…. In the ensuing car crash Helen arrives and the baby is midway between her and Rob. The baby looks confused as one shouts Jack and another Gideon. The baby decides to crawl into a passing cart for a better life with Joe Grundy.

wingnuts

The wife has demanded that I put her script up for ridicule. Kirsty gives chase and forces Rob off the road and then miscarries her baby! Nonsense I know.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Mrs Wingnuts might be on to something there!

I’d go with hospitalisation, miscarriage scare rather than the full scary. That way, NuTom and Kirsty can bond again over it and get married. Ambridge needs a happy ending. Although NuTom has already had one.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Friday 3rd February

Helen is on a mission, and a fallen tree causes chaos.

😯

wingnuts

That’s cheating!

Pigface
    Free Member

OMG !!!!!!!!! 😯

gobuchul
    Free Member

He even sticks a knife into Henry! “Pretend Dad”.

Well set up for a Friday night/Sunday night cliff hanger.

ahsat

^^^ Well if the OH thinks he is even trying to talk from 1902-1915 this evening!!!

wwaswas

I wish they’d play the ‘silent movie peril’ music at appropriate points in each episode.

spawnofyorkshire

I reckon there’ll be and accident and Helen will have the choice to finish him off but does the decent thing and saves him.
    Rob then has his collar felt and off to prison never to see Gideon again?

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

I reckon there’ll be and accident and Helen will have the choice to finish him off but does the decent thing and saves him.

Close but no ceegar…

Lily Pargiter runs him off the road and co-driver Kenton has to make the choice….

johnners
    Free Member

I wish they’d play the ‘silent movie peril’ music at appropriate points in each episode.

I’m up for that as long as they play the Benny Hill music over the nauseating Justin/Lilian shenanigans. Loud enough to drown out the dialogue and any references to their various states of undress.

wwaswas

thoughts of a 70 year old in her skimpies spoiling your evening meal?

[Lilian Bellamy, née Archer (born 8 July 1947)]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

wwaswas

that’s not what she looks like.

somafunk

That’s a man in drag

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

@wwaswas

[Pantomime]

Oh yes it is!

[/Pantomime]

wwaswas

I suspect it’s the actress that plays her. But it’s not how she looks.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Right……here goes.

Dickyboy

I’m gonna wash that man right out of my hair…dullsville

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Is that it?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Can’t be!

Damara are toast, that’s for sure.

Pigface
    Free Member

Well that was a damp squib

bearnecessities

Bobbins. Completely unbelievable changes in personality from Rob and Helen – it was laughably bad!

Oh hell, did I just write that? What has become of me..

gobuchul
    Free Member

I is disappoint. 😥

wingnuts

Just noticed Rob is calling the sprig JACK!!

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

As is my way I missed almost everything until the episode where Rob tried to kidnap the kid and they had a fight on the rain and Rob gave in. She seems to have finally defeated him!

I figured he’s had enough, admitted to himself that she was right…. Was this a total reversal in character or did we know it was coming?

wynne
    Free Member

Return to the usual reassuring drivel…

Rob gone off to run the Prince museum apparently.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

oh….
    😯

Esme
    Free Member
    Pigface
    Free Member

Sad x2 🙁

BigJohn

Gone to the Lakey Hill in the sky to help Nelson Gabriel and Jack Woolley look for Captain again.

myti
    Free Member

Just been watching series 6 of game of thrones and thought one of the Dothraki widows sounded awfully familiar….racked my brains missing 10 minutes of the episode trying to place her voice and knew it must be radio as didn’t recognise her face and finally realised it it Usha! As you were…

Pigface
    Free Member

Jazzer talking sense

Sandwich

I suspect it’s the actress that plays her.

Actress? It’s a documentary I tells ‘ee!

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 547 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.