Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • i really fancy a fishfinger sandwich…..
  • stavromuller
    Free Member

I’m with z1ppy, jamj1974 is missing the whole point, although I have wholemeal but it’s on offer at Morrison’s at 2 for £1 so it qualifies as cheap

binners

Oh for gods sake! I go away for the weekend, and I come back to this! Salad? Poncey salad even? Tartare sauce? Granary bread? What the hell is wrong with you people?! What?! Eh? Does your perversion know no bounds?

Ahem….. The perfect fish finger Sarnie when made properly could make god himself weep with joy. And god would tell you to shove your bloody granary bread, tartare sauce and rocket right up your jacksey! Do you want to upset god? Do you? Because that’s what you’re doing. You’re going to burn in hell for all eternity. And for what? For a pre-washed bagged salad! Think on…..

A fish finger butty consists of the following:

1) warburtons white thickest toastie bread
    2) fish fingers – let’s be honest – any old crap will do
    3) cheese singles – again – any old crap will do. Applied just before the end of cooking so slightly melted
    4) tomato sauce (loads of…)

To corrupt this simple formula with any of your poncey middle class nonsense is to take a thing of beauty and destroy it! It’s like drop kicking a kitten into a pond!

twoniner
    Free Member

Oh for gods sake! I go away for the weekend, and I come back to this! Salad? Poncey salad even? Tartare sauce? Granary bread? What the hell is wrong with you people?! What?! Eh? Does your perversion know no bounds?

Ahem….. The perfect fish finger Sarnie when made properly could make god himself weep with joy. And god would tell you to shove your bloody granary bread, tartare sauce and rocket right up your jacksey! Do you want to upset god? Do you? Because that’s what you’re doing. You’re going to burn in hell for all eternity. And for what? For a pre-washed bagged salad! Think on…..

A fish finger butty consists of the following:

1) warburtons white thickest toastie bread
    2) fish fingers – let’s be honest – any old crap will do
    3) cheese singles – again – any old crap will do. Applied just before the end of cooking so slightly melted
    4) tomato sauce (loads of…)

To corrupt this simple formula with any of your poncey middle class nonsense is to take a thing of beauty and destroy it! It’s like drop kicking a kitten into a pond!

Well said! 8)

ciderinsport
    Free Member

I bow down to you Lord binners 🙂

As OP, I’ll allow myself to elaborate on my sandwich a little:

10 adsa fish fingers (£1)
    2 slices of warbertons seeded batch
    Some proper butter I’d had in the fridge for ages…
    A good splash of Heinz ketchup.

Today, for lunch I endulged on a bacon and egg sarnie…
    3 rashers of thick bacon, 2 fried eggs on thick cut white bread.

The fishfinger sarnie was far better!

And, no, I’m not on a diet! Both were washed down with loads of cider 🙂

This weekend is great 🙂

hammyuk
    Free Member

I hope you put HP on that bacon sarnie….. 😕

jamj1974

hammyuk – Member
    I hope you put HP on that bacon sarnie…..

Heathen! Daddies brown sauce not HP…!

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Damn stw – I now need a fish finger sandwich (but quite fancy jamj1974’s version). I suppose I shouldnt complain its one of the cheapest ‘needs’ that I could have ended up with after reading threads on here!

Susie
    Free Member

Ketchup! Are you all 12? 😉 It’s got to be mayonnaise.

jamj1974

Susie – Member
    …Are you all 12?

Mentally and emotionally – yes.

jamj1974

Z1ppy, Twoniner, Stavromuller and Binners.

I know where you will all be come the revolution and it won’t be behind the gun… 🙂

z1ppy

TBH I’m not convinced your part of the proletariat, with those fancy pants tastes… best keep quiet if I was you brother 😈

jamj1974

Who said it was a revolution of the proletariat…?

:mrgreen:

cuterunner
    Free Member

???????

🙁

adjustablewench
    Free Member

evil western food – on this god forsaken isle, wow you really are pushing the boat out to make yourself welcome around here

bearnecessities

*Drools*

tthew

At university after a heavy night at rock city a chap in our house came home pissed, put fish fingers under the grill then fell asleep in the living room. Grill caught fire and fortunately a medic was on shift and up at 4am and managed to put it out!

rob2, how old are you, (if you don’t mind me asking) and who did you live with? That sounds like a suspiciously familiar story that one of my Nottingham compadre’s tells about a house he lived in, somwhere between ’93 and ’96.

chewkw
    Free Member

Had baked beans, fried eggs and fish fingers with toasts this afternoon … hmmm … top it up with chilli and tomato sauce.

piemonster

Made some for lunch, lovely.

Happy now

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘i really fancy a fishfinger sandwich…..’ is closed to new replies.