Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • I pod library transfer software
  • duckman

Need to shift i-pod onto new computer. I have been told I need a programme to do this,but which one, don't mind paying butI'm pretty stoopid if there is a degree of it savy involved.Thanks

beamers

iPod Access by Findley designs is what I use.

darrell
    Free Member

ipod rip here from the apps factory

DrJ

senuti worked fine for me.

MrsTricky
    Free Member

We just copied all the tunes onto a data stick then pasted into itunes on the new computer.

mrst

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Surely you just snync the device with your old computer, download iTunes onto your new computer then synch the device with it?

allthepies
    Free Member

Won't that just delete everything from the ipod ?

CountZero

You set iTunes to 'manually manage music and video' when you plug the iPod in, that way you have total control over what happens. The other options are really for when you sync a shuffle, so you can auto fill from a preset playlist. That's the way I sync my Nano, Classic and iPhone, so that I can just drag'n'drop selected tracks or albums. Works perfectly. Also, I would suggest copying your entire library onto an external drive, then when you connect it to the new computer all you do is tell it to go find the library in it's new location.

Slogo
    Free Member

take music off the ipod, copy/cut folder "my music" onto ipod MASS STORAGE DEVICE setting in my computer. plug the ipod into the new computer and paste the folder in to new location.

then download itunes on to new computer and update libary in itunes. once this is done transfure music back to ipod!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘I pod library transfer software’ is closed to new replies.