Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I need to buy a 1700 L shaped bath and quickly
  • mrmoofo

I bought one from Betterbathrooms.com and it is going back due to flaws. So I need one and quickly – there is a hole in m bathroom!
    Can anyone recommend an on-line supplier with quick delivery and reasonable quality.

I say the latter because Victoria Plumb and Bathstore seem to have interesting quality standards

nealglover
    Free Member

Why online if you are in a rush?

I would go to City Plumbing if I wanted something in a rush.

globalti
    Free Member

Boundary Bathrooms in Colne, ask for their best price then ask again; they are quite flexible.

mrmoofo

Colne sounds wonderful – but I’m in Brighton!
    Why on-line – well my house is in Brighton, but physically I am in Cologne. And the bath I ordered is rubbish quality.

But I will look at City Plumbing. That said, I do get the feeling that everyone is selling exactly the same items !!

mrmoofo

BTW City Plumbing seems to offer a lesser product (4mm acrylic) and without me signing in, there is no chance of ne finding out a price 😕

Earl
    Free Member

We have a model that many sites are selling. Its got a wide flat lip around the whole thing which means water pools – terrible design – make sure you don’t get what I have.

chowsh
    Free Member

I used these guys when we were doing our bathrooms, they were pretty good on price for branded stuff.
    http://www.doblebathroomsdirect.com

mrmoofo

Earl – where did it come from?

Earl
    Free Member

Splash direct 12 months ago but its not on there any more.

granny_ring

I wouldn’t get a 4mm thick, 6mm+

northernmatt

Why not go to a plumbers merchant? There’s a few up on Freshfield Road, PTS, Graham, Plumb Center. Even if they haven’t got one in they should be able to get one next day. If you go to Plumb Center say hello to Roger for me.

Is it one like this? if so I have the Plumb Center equivalent in my bathroom and it’s very good (I would say that, I used to work there!)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I need to buy a 1700 L shaped bath and quickly’ is closed to new replies.