Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • I need assistance with pricing frame and forks
  • astura
    Free Member

I do not have a clue what to list my frame and forks for separately, can anyone assist?

18″ Orange Five Pro 2013 red frame and Fox Float rear shock (all standard on the 2013 model)

Fox 32 140mm 2013

ads678

I’ll give you £25 and cover paypal costs……..

qwerty
    Free Member

I’ll give you £25 and cover paypal costs & 10% discount with my call girl girlfriend……..

astura
    Free Member

Wow that much

sbob
    Free Member

I’ll give you £20 and an ayurvedic massage.
    Deliver to Krakow this week and I’ll throw in some freshly made parotta.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Ever since the T28 came out…..

I’ll give you tenner and I’ll even do qwerty’s girlfriend for you

(Might actually be interested in the forks, tapered? 15mm? Open bath?)

astura
    Free Member

lol, forks are tapered, 15mm (Open bath??)

thestabiliser
    Free Member

27.5? (am after 26)

They’re not open bath (the most basic fox damper) they’re FIT so betterer.

njee20
    Free Member

**deep breath**

astura
    Free Member

26, il have a look at the bath

chestrockwell

Due to the forks being 2013 I’d say around £200, maybe a bit more on a good day.

Frame wise you’d probably get £600 if it’s in good condition. Would have got a couple of hundred more before 650b but there you go.

Rockplough
    Free Member

Jesus Christ.

v666ern
    Free Member

im only bumping this to annoy njee – i have nothing to add to this thread

astura
    Free Member

Thanks, frame and forks are both in great condition. Heli taped from day one, only a slight bit of trainer rub on frame as I have huge feet

munrobiker
    Free Member

Are we all trying to get njee to go on a murderous rampage and kill the owners of Lloyds, Tudor and Audi, pushing him to his limit by posting threads which the OP could answer perfectly easily themselves by posting thinly veiled adverts in the main forum either a) listing it for what they deem reasonable and either selling it or not selling for that price of b) doing the legwork themselves and looking at completed listings on ebay?

scottfitz
    Free Member

Frame £600 to £650 and put forks in the bin.

v666ern
    Free Member

^ hey those five frames are like rocking horse **** you try finding a price for one – so back off pal 😆

astura
    Free Member

What should I be looking for on the fork?

“They’re not open bath (the most basic fox damper) they’re FIT so betterer. ”

njee20
    Free Member

im only bumping this to annoy njee – i have nothing to add to this thread

😆

Are we all trying to get njee to go on a murderous rampage and kill the owners of Lloyds, Tudor and Audi, pushing him to his limit by posting threads which the OP could answer perfectly easily themselves by posting thinly veiled adverts in the main forum either a) listing it for what they deem reasonable and either selling it or not selling for that price of b) doing the legwork themselves and looking at completed listings on ebay?

It’s damn near to working I’ll say that much! I’m going to the NGF for some rule-bound relief 🙂

munrobiker
    Free Member

No nerd chat here sir!

astura
    Free Member

Forks are CTD FIT if that helps

singlesteed
    Free Member

Seeing as this is a blatant sales tactic, I’ll offer a slap round your chops but not your loin & possibly a used rubber although has been stored in a clean BP fuel bin bag so may be reuseable.

Seriously though go phone Orange Bikes and get their opinion, hell they’re the ones who know how to competitively price them ;-d lol

astura
    Free Member

Never sold on here before tbh (I think) bought loads, so was purely advice whether it be listed on here or ebay.

But…on the other hand you gotta grab opportunities when they come along 🙂

bigblackshed

Bombers are now off The Shed wall and I have a full bladder.

Njee20

[video]http://youtu.be/7nrCvjg6nsI[/video]

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘I need assistance with pricing frame and forks’ is closed to new replies.