Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • I need a new washing machine.
  • Smee
    Free Member

Ours blew up in a puff of blue smoke yesterday.

Any ideas where we can get a decent one cheap.

soma_rich
    Free Member

I got a cheap (£200ish) one from John Lewis, they took my old one away for free delivered te new one up my 7 flights of stairs and the extended warantee will replace my machine if it goes wrong which is only £3 a month.

I think it was a DeLonghi all seems good so far.

garnyam
    Free Member

We got a Miele off the coop online store, lucky to get a 5 year warranty with it. Coop delivery was spot on, IIRC, they give you a 3 hour slot when they will deliver.

Smee
    Free Member

We got one from the Comet Auction site. A snip at half price – I dont care if it is ex-display.

flatback
    Free Member

dont buy, hotpoint ariston or indesit,imho worse on market, if your looking for cheap get a beko or matsui both around 170 from currys and not bad in there respective price range, you can allways take out extended whatever happens policy for about £4 a month the currys whatever happens policy is the best on the market it really covers any fault and cover it for 5 years against any problems
    washing machines breakdown a lot as nothing is made to last these days so buy cheap and insure it as washers take a hammering, i would never buy expensive, and nearly all machines with free 5 year warrantys only cover parts and they sting you with huge service calls
    and no i dont work for currys but i do contract for them somedays

scuttler

German jobber – Siemens or Bosch. Our Siemens is 10 years old and still doesn’t miss a beat. The Hotpoint before it broke down 3 times in as many months.

Vorsprung durch smälls waschen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I need a new washing machine.’ is closed to new replies.