Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • I need a new saddle
  • teethgrinder

After snapping a Ti rail on my £6 SDG Bel Air I need a new saddle.

What is a good new, but cheap ish replacement? Selle, SDG, WTB?

jamiep
    Free Member

Charge Spoon on my two MTB. Wouldn’t buy anything else now

dknwhy

Charge spoon.
    Edit: beaten to it!

tomhoward

Another £6 (plus p&p) bel air? 😉

poah
    Free Member

my arse prefers the bel air to the charge spoon. if you were happy with the bel air get another one

teethgrinder

If I could find another £6 Bel Air I’d be on it like a shot. Spoon sounds interesting if people get on with it. New Bel Air’s are a bit out on my current price range, though.

tomhoward

Check your wanted ad then…

wordnumb
    Free Member

Saw a Charge Scoop yesterday. Pretty much the same as a Spoon shape-wise but zero stitching. Assuming they hold up to grit and grime, very stylish.

Northwind

Charge Knife for me- perfect shape for my svelte rear. I think if it’s not the right shape it’d be like sitting on a razor blade though. Spoon is a bit wide for me, I feel like I sit on top of it.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Charge spoon liked here from a Bel Air Ti rail.

Wanted another Bel air but for the money (£20 I paid) the spoon is amazing value.

A bit grippy to start with though.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Hello, I’ve got one. I don’t know why I’ve kept it, not used it for years. Its got Ti rails and torn corners. You can have it for £7 posted if you want 😀

hughjengin
    Free Member

I have had pretty much all the usual suspects over the years on road and mountain bikes, fizik gobi’s, selle italia slr, flites, various top end specialized saddles, never been happier than with the 40 quid charge scoop I just put on. Go for it

fattylee
    Free Member

+1 charge spoon

teethgrinder

Looks like Cycle Surgery in the morning for a Spoon, then. Kinda happy about a saddle no one else has sweated onto 😯

seavers
    Free Member

The Spoon is an unforgiving ride yet strangely satisfying. Depends on your groove though. Mine is liking the SDG Duster.

Tom83
    teethgrinder

All sorted now – a brand new Spoon in black, with fluoro green bits for £18.74. Cheers everyone who offered SDG’s up.

fattylee
    Free Member

Where did you get a spoon for that much??
    Do they deliver

jamiep
    Free Member

Cycle Surgery

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘I need a new saddle’ is closed to new replies.