Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 119 total)
  • I must be missing something because…..
  • emma82
    Free Member

I really don’t understand how any man finds a remote control helicopter so entertaining? Bought one for
    my other half for Xmas and now he owns 4!! 4!!!! Why? Just flies them round the house – it’s so boring. If his mates come round they all just sit there and gawp at it flying around. Mention it to any man and they’re like ‘omg that’s amazing, wish I had one’. What is going on!!!!

jon1973
    Free Member

It’s the equivalent of the irrational lust for handbags and shoes that women have.

emma82
    Free Member

That lust Jon is NEVER irrational

MrNutt
    Free Member

remote control helicopter?! where?!?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

My mum confiscated mine, after I almost accidentally flew it into her head one day. Seriously. She wasn’t impressed. 😳

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I wouldn’t know. I’d rather a nice pair of shoes.

Sammie

Rich
    Free Member

I land mine on my wife’s head as she tries to watch TV.

Luckily for her it is one of the mini ones!

binners

My daughters love playing with my remote control cars. Its always them who get them out. Honest 🙂

emma82
    Free Member

With the exception of tsy you are all muppets. :Dx

bear-uk
    Free Member

My Xmas prezzy got taken away from me after the fresh flowers got shredded.

piha
    Free Member

This thread is useless without photo’s of said RC helicopters.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’m that “airwolfed” up I can now put candles out with the downdraft! And my dad bought me mine from Santa, also I’m 35!!!

crazy-legs

I had one of the really dinky lightweight ones once. Could fly it round the whole house after a little while, up and down the stairs, it was ace. Like you say Emma, girls never got it at all but any bloke who came round would always want to try it out!

DezB
    Free Member

Brilliant Emma! That is the most I’ve ever laughed at a post on here! 😆
    Just flies them round the house – it’s so boring. If his mates come round they all just sit there and gawp at it flying around.

sweepy
    Free Member

mine ended up on the roof, and never came down 🙁

TheSwede
    Free Member

PMSL Helipal.com ad up there too. Feel the need to click the link. 😯

TheSwede
    Free Member
    jad
    Free Member

New Helicopter by alanach_d, on Flickr

Brilliant!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

The advert saying ‘It’s not a toy’… WTF is it then??

Confused from the South.

crikey
    Free Member

I really don’t understand how any man finds a remote control helicopter so entertaining? Bought one for
    my other half for Xmas and now he owns 4!! 4!!!! Why? Just flies them round the house – it’s so boring. If his mates come round they all just sit there and gawp at it flying around. Mention it to any man and they’re like ‘omg that’s amazing, wish I had one’. What is going on!!!!

You’re actually a girl, aren’t you?

emma82
    Free Member

Well I’m glad someone’s happy dez!! 🙂

I would post some pictures for all you Saddos but I really can’t be bothered. Find yer own helicopter pron :p

Edit: tsy I just saw that ad too. They are out to get me’ I tell you!!

DezB
    Free Member

They are crap, but the mastering the skill of being able to fly them is quite satisfying.
    For 5 minutes.

toys19
    Free Member

I got one from a mate for xmas, it’s got an aluminium chassis and is bloody amazing. It’s now living in my office and people come from all the other offices to have a go. They rock.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah I reckon I could get 5 mins entertainment out of one.
    Don’t think I’d be grinning like the dude in jad’s pic though.

Guhhhhh, fwying fing, guuhhhhh

emsz
    Free Member

I’m not going to show this to my housemate. Place is littered with cars and tanks and all sorts. When he plays with them his face looks just like jads photo.

*shakes head*

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Ahem…my wife asked for one for her 40th birthday….err….does that mean she’s not a girl?

Mind you, she’s not that fussed on shoes and handbags either.

Guess who wears the trousers round here!

iDave
    Free Member

3 mins fun tops, then ZZZZzzzzzzz

emma82
    Free Member

Bens face is more of a tranced out gawp kinda look rather than the smiley in jads pic! I just don’t get it.

hh45
    Free Member

Jads photo is hilarious. Pure unadulterated pleasure in that little boat……

emma82
    Free Member

Bens face is more of a tranced out gawp kinda look rather than the smiley in jads pic! I just don’t get it.

The last time I pulled a similar face was the scene where Daniel Craig gets outbid the sea in his blue pants in James bond. I nearly fainted.

glenh
    Free Member

RC helicopters are ok, but quadrocopters are really where it’s at.

emma82
    Free Member

Ohh, I kind of double posted. Such was my thought process re Daniel Craig. Yum yum 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Chopper envy?

DezB
    Free Member

The last time I pulled a similar face was the scene where Daniel Craig gets outbid the sea in his blue pants in James bond. I nearly fainted.

I haven’t seen that film. That good is it?

emma82
    Free Member

Oh yes. I’m fact ben nearly got blue pants for Christmas rather than the stupid helicopter. If only I’d known….

wrightyson
    Free Member

3 mins fun, pahh! Foot of string attached to heli skid with tiny powerful magnet on, Lego man with other half of powerful magnet glued to him. Lego man stranded on north face of sofa arm! Hero coptor pilot to the rescue! Hrs of fun!!

emsz
    Free Member

Last time nearly fainted was watching Megan Fox in Transformers…

*zones out for a minute*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

DezB – Use your imagination?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Control control control

It’s a man thing.

emma82
    Free Member

Emsz * and 1,2,3 your back in the room*. Good god he’s flying the frigging thing again. God damn the swear rule on this forum, I need to SWEAR about this 👿

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 119 total)

The topic ‘I must be missing something because…..’ is closed to new replies.