Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • I mean I like watches as much as the next man ….. but come on ….
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Taking your G Shock down the beach to take photographs is a step too far for me!

null

stumpy01

At least they don’t seem too concerned about whether the digits are facing the right way, the crowns pushed in fully or whether the strap’s too long…..!

Not to mention the patio/fencing/decking/weeds…..

martymac

meanwhile, over at thewatchforum.co.uk, theres a thread about some nutter who took his bike into the woods and took piccies of it*
    *possibly*
    lol.

thejesmonddingo

I’ve got a really nice Timex Expedition,with a brand new strap,but unfortunately I don’t live near a beach.
    Ian

Torminalis
    Free Member

The chap is clearly a pervert.

derek_starship
    Free Member

some nutter who took his bike into the woods and took piccies of it*

Nobody on this forum would ever do such a thing…..

thejesmonddingo

Not unless they were wearing their new watch LOL
    Ian

derek_starship
    Free Member

Jesus – it gets worse. This chap’s taken his big fried egg down the beach to photograph it.

rOcKeTdOg

i’m more shocked there’s a watch forum!

he’s quite hairy too

ski
    Free Member

Do they hang them off trees too I wonder?

DezB
    Free Member

I was going to get a G-Shock but my arms aren’t hairy enough

rob2
    Free Member

That forum is great….

Normally there’s a trade-off between how much you like your watch, and how much you can relax while wearing it. …It’s only since owning a G-Shock that I’ve realised how much background worry there is when you wear something that feels ‘precious’. However, with my Japan-release all-black Mudman I feel as though I’m having my cake and eating it. It looks good and it’s packed with functions, but at the same time I can slam it into a wall and neither me nor the watch are at all bothered.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

“Wrist presence”?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘I mean I like watches as much as the next man ….. but come on ….’ is closed to new replies.