• This topic has 20 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by JoeG.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • I love my wife, I love my mum….
  • tang
    Free Member

….just not in the same room. 13 years of marriage it never gets better. I’m now regretting this open plan living when I’m trying to cook.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

I was so expecting, “but which ones better – theres only one way to find out!”

tang
    Free Member

Man they drive me nuts! I can’t slip off to my study or bike room.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

go for a ride to the shops 😉

ElShalimo

give ’em £20 and send them to the pub for an hour

MoreCashThanDash

The exact same problem here. They bring out the worst in each other, and I can’t/won’t choose between them.

I just try and keep the kids out the cross fire.

Klunk
    Free Member

my wife gets on with my mother better than I do.

iolo
    Free Member

OP, are you saying your mum is your wife?

flip
    Free Member

Is confused..

NZCol

Are you from Norfolk ?

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Yeah but which one’s tidier?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Within 4 seconds of Mrs.C and my mum being in the same room I am ready to commence stress induced immolation.

I can’t even go on…. Without losing… Hair.

CAN YOU BOTH NOT TALK ABOUT ME AS IF IM NOT HERE AND YOU BOTH KNOW WHATS BEST OMFG WHERE’S DAD!?*
    *Married, again. Not to my mum. Lucky arse.

I’m basically 14 whenever mum comes to stay.

slackalice
    Free Member

Are you from Norfolk ?

🙄

Or perhaps Wellington?

Kryton57

give ’em £20 and send them to the pub for an hour

He’s definately not from London.

BoardinBob

Dry your eyes. My mother sent a Xmas card just to me and deliberately omitted any mention of my wife…

northernmatt

Over the past 3 days my mum and other half have been arguing via text message about whether or not our little boy should be potty trained yet. Somehow I got caught up in the middle of it, not a pleasant place to be. Ended up having to tell them both to stop being childish and actually speak to each other on the phone as a lot of what they were saying via text was getting lost in translation at the other end.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

I would simply not entertain any relative if they were in the slightest way rude with my Mrs, its really simple just chuck em out and shut the door on them, the onus is on them to adapt.

wiggles
    Free Member

My Mrs and mum had a big fight before and I didn’t see my parents for nearly a year until everyone calmed down and it has been better since.

tomhoward

I love your mum too, say hi to her for me 😉

tang
    Free Member

Oh, that’s ice cold boardinbob!

JoeG
    Free Member

tang – Member

….just not in the same room. 13 years of marriage it never gets better. I’m now regretting this open plan living when I’m trying to cook.

Easy fix. Make one of the wimminz’ do the cooking! You go for a bike ride or something… 😉

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘I love my wife, I love my mum….’ is closed to new replies.