Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • I love my kiddies to pieces, but…
  • stilltortoise
    Free Member

…they don’t half stop you riding on beautiful days like today 😕

Saccades
    Free Member

i know – pita at times isn’t it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Just sell them on Ebay and use the money for bikes and bits.

Winner! 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    skiboy
    Free Member

i have a combo of feeling ill and not spending yesterday with the kids guilt, thats stopped me riding with my buddys today, but hey theres always a night ride next week

damo2576
    Free Member

welcome to my world!

Dibbs
    Free Member

I love my kiddies to pieces, but…

.. the youngest one is twenty and it’s time they left home and let us get on with our lives (the wife may not agree with me though 🙂 ).

stuey
    Free Member

Yup and towing a trailer hurts my knee. 🙂

stilltortoise
    Free Member

lol at Dibbs

Mine are 2 and 4. It’s not like they’re even old enough for a pootle together. I wouldn’t mind so much if it was piddling it down outside.

In fairness to the little tinkers they are ACE and a lot of fun, but I can’t help feeling I’m missing out one of the rare nice-weather-days between now and spring. Logging onto STW hasn’t exactly helped either 😆

damo2576
    Free Member

Don’t ever add up what you spend on them!

rumbledethumps
    Free Member

Mine are 4 and 8. I just grab a ride when I can. Night lights help as I can get an evening ride in with a mate after they have settled. I do feel guilty sometimes if I leave them at home when I go for a days ride, as I feel that’s the time I should be spending with them.

I guess thats the price of being a parent so no complaints here.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

I get to work from home a lot so I do so plenty of them, so I don’t feel guilty about spending all day on the bike, other than for my lovely wife. It’s her turn to have a kiddie-free day today 😀

I do get out on night rides a lot, just not got into my night-riding groove yet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘I love my kiddies to pieces, but…’ is closed to new replies.