Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • i love my bottlerocket but
  • jedi

wondering what comparable frame is out there.
    scott voltage?
    mega?

what ya fink?

honourablegeorge

What do you want to change? Lighter?

Nicolai Ion 16 would be slack, 160 travel, stiff, tough.

(BTW – were you at Revolution Bike Park a fortnight or so back? There was a bloke on a silver BR with 55s and Crossmax SX that looked a bit like you.)

jedi

not me, mines yellow 🙂

transition dont do a bottlerocket now and i’m just looking around really and i dont really know whats about. i batter bikes real quick

honourablegeorge

Good, glad I didn’t wander up and bother a complete stranger. Not that you’d have been any different, I’ve only seen you in videos.

Here, this is mine

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Orange 5…..

Runs away and hides

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Rocket?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@jedi – Nirvana sell Mega’s ask Simon, I’ve watched some of the better riders on them on the “freerides”

MSP

The bottlerocket kind of lives in a class of its own, there isn’t anything else that is really comparable. A bit like the old SC blur 4x, loved by those who owned them, but no other manufacturers really picked up on the ideas and started making something similar.

_tom_
    Free Member

I like my Voltage, it’s a similar sort of thing to a Bottlerocket but I think the seat tube is shorter as is the TT. Got mine set up 160mm forks/150mm rear and it’s really fun. Could bring it up to herts at some point if you want a ride, it’d be good to ride with you guys again 🙂

ianv
    Free Member

Meta SX
    NS Soda

LoCo
    Free Member

Dmr fs one l, the bolt I think. Or the Nicolai think the others might feel a bit cheap after the bottlerocket

jam-bo

Local shop mechanic has the dmr bolt. Looks like a fun little bike.

cnud
    Free Member

Haha, that was me at Revolution Honourablegeorge and apart from having a Bottlerocket and being a baldy I’m afraid the similarities end there with Tony. You should go meet the real deal and have your mind melted.

honourablegeorge

cnud – Member
    Haha, that was me at Revolution Honourablegeorge and apart from having a Bottlerocket and being a baldy I’m afraid the similarities end there with Tony. You should go meet the real deal and have your mind melted.

Heh. Small world 🙂

grahamt1980

Cove g spot, you can try mine at some point if I make it down there

stevede
    Free Member

My mate has a soda air, lovely bike, if you can get frame only then with your build it would be pretty much ideal for your style of riding.

campkoala
    Free Member

A double, shorter fork and maybe you’ll eventually learn to land more smoothly 😉

rj
    Free Member

DMR Bolt, NS Soda or maybe a Kona Entourage?

zero-cool
    Free Member

NukeProof Rook? Designed with your kind of riding in mind. Jumps, drops, etc. even gyro compatible if you’re than way inclined. Should be perfect for Herts Shore. Even got the low stand over you were looking for when by satin Alice’s Covert when we last came up.

Tom KP

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘i love my bottlerocket but’ is closed to new replies.