Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I love my bike, the hills, the spring, life is good!
  • marvincooper

Had a fantastic ride after work yesterday, doing the Barbury Hackpen Fyfiled loop near Swindon – first mtb ride for months (had a bad knee), also first ride tubeless, first ride with new wheels, first ride with new brakes (discs for the first time) and new forks too. Beautiful evening, bike felt great (especially the brakes) and my knee didn’t hurt, hurrah! Just entered the Kielder 100 (for the second time) to give me something to aim for. Getting out on the bike has cheered me right up.

thered

6 of us did the Long Mynd yesterday for scruffs b’day (happy birthday for tuesday dood) and had exactly the same conversation after.

Life is good

willard

I did a loop yesterday during my day off and, even though it was foggy as hell when I set off, enjoyed it immensely. The sun came out, the birds started singing, the best ride I have had this year. All the better for going out while the rest of my office (and my wife) were at work.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

Not rode for a month. Manged to balls my ankle up again so now its feeling a bit better i think a ride during is in order next week during the sun.

racefaceec90

marvincooper i feel guilty,as i haven’t ridden my bike offroad for months 😳 i live in devizes so i used to cycle avebury/marlbrough downs/barbury castle. i do love riding on the ridgeway.
    i will make sure that i do go out riding there again next week (lack of fitness being the exception 😳
    glad you had a good ride 🙂

Nipper99
    Free Member

Afterwork spring evening ride around Cwm Rhaeadr yesterday. Has to be one of my all time favorite spots.

binners

We went out this morning on lovely dry dusty trails! Gave the full suss the first run out in a couple of months. I bloody love that bike!

Took the landlord of our local pub out. He’s not ridden for years and just treated himself to a new, rather nice Voodoo Canzo. We had an absolute belter of a run in glorious sunshine. It was great to see someone getting right back into it. Big grins all round! We’ve definitely got another regular rider. He can bloody ride too!! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘I love my bike, the hills, the spring, life is good!’ is closed to new replies.