Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • i love biketart
  • hooja
    Free Member

fed up of being let down by poor cutomer service, delivery times etc by CRC, wiggle and JE james? I have found the answer, the self confessed, NOT the biggest online bike shop, BIKETART.
    They have restored my faith in online uk bike businesses. I ordered an new pair of gloves from them, at a great price, they arrived next day along with some sweets and stickers (always a happy bonus). However the gloves were faulty, phoned them straight away and they were friendly, appologetic and down right nice, they sent a repelacement straight away and i have just recieved them (next day) with more sweets and stickers! They didnt even want to wait until they recieved the returned gloves and said just post them when you have the time.
    Proper job, i know where im going to look first, next time i need something!

RealMan
    Free Member

fed up of being let down by poor cutomer service, delivery times etc by … wiggle

I stopped reading there, you must be insane.

Cougar

I like toast.

Mm, toast.

scaredypants

I don’t think enough bike shops send out toast with their deliveries

Sure, there’s problems to overcome but I’d always come back to a shop that could get a nice crispy bit of toast to me, with the butter just melting on top – like what these guys do

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘i love biketart’ is closed to new replies.