Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • I lost a good friend last night.
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Some of you on here might know Elliot, one of the drivers at the Innerleithen uplift, some of you may know him from back in the day when he was racing downhills. Elliot passed away last night, he’s left a huge hole in our lives which are all the better for having known him. I can’t say anymore.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Sad news.

Hope he passed away peacefully.

wheeleeneelee
    Free Member

I am stunned and saddened to read this.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Sorry to hear that mate.

badnewz
    Free Member

So sad. My condolences.

creaser
    Free Member

Gutted to hear this, known Elliot since he was a young lad on the racing scene always had a good chat with him when up at Inners

wonnyj
    Free Member

Elliot Campbell?

I used to race against him as a youth in Scottish XC, just before he switched to DH. Was always a great character and a good lad.

Very sorry to hear that.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Stunned to hear that. Elliot was always friendly to me and one of the good guys.

legend
    Free Member

Yup Elliot Campbell. Part of the scenery down there, don’t know what’s happened but it’s a sad story regardless.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Not EC surely ?

jeezo.

Sad news without a doubt.

Northwind

Gutted to hear that, I spoke to him just the other week. I didn’t know him that well but we got pretty pissed together a couple of times and he beat me like a redheaded stepchild in a race or two. Don’t know what to say.

thegman67

Just heard the news and I cant believe it. We where doing the uplift on Sunday and he was his usual cheery self. We are all going to miss you Elliot RIP

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’ve been thinking about it all day. I can’t believe he’s gone. Luckily it’s not hard to think of a funny Elliot story.

BoardinBob

Genuinely gutted. I’m not one for faux outpourings of grief but genuinely numb about this. Ride on brother

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘I lost a good friend last night.’ is closed to new replies.